End of the war? Or a plan?

Before the Autobots went through the ground bridge...
No one's POV:
As soon as Starscream ran through the ground bridge, a gang of Decepticons were waiting for the Autobots. They started to shoot at him, but Starscream was full of rage and speed towards them, beat all of them till there was a pile behind him. There was only two left, he beat one of them up and then looked at the last one. It was St3v3, St3v3 looked at him with fear stood there waiting to be hit, Starscream didn't hit him and turned away since St3v3 was loyal to Starscream when he was the second in command. St3v3 bowed and transformed to fly away. Then a Decepticon jumped on his back, Starscream flipped the bot off him and punched him, that's when the Autobots ran through to see Starscream had beat all of the Decepticons.

Back to present time:
As Optimus stepped closer, Megatron just stared at him in defeat. Soundwave took Starscream and Quickspark back to the ground bridge and said bye. The others followed behind them, it was only Optimus and Megatron. Optimus was confused why Megatron didn't attack, usually Megatron would have attacked by now. Megatron got up and looked down at the Prime, Optimus took a step back and got ready for an attack. "Truce..." Optimus flinches till he realizes. "What did you say...?" Asked Optimus with shock, "I said, truce." Optimus was stunned, Megatron wanted a truce??? Megatron raises his hand for a hand shake, Optimus was hesitant before shaking his hand. It was now a truce, Optimus was still shocked. Megatron then leans down, "may I...kiss you?" Optimus' eyes widen in shock, what did Megatron just say?? Did he just say he wanted to kiss the Prime? Optimus lowers his battle mask and nods slightly, Megatron leans closer and kisses the Prime softly. It was a gentle and soft kiss, they separated and just stared at eachother, both were blushing at what just happened. They were supposed to be enemies, bit for some reason they both feel something deep for the other, they didn't know what it was though.

Back with the others:
Ratchet was concerned why Optimus wasn't back yet, Bumblebee walked over to Ratchet and looked at Ratchet. "Don't worry Ratchet, Optimus probably is just talking to Megatron." Ratchet just shook his head, "if you say so Bee." Starscream had over heard them but didn't say anything, he was to over joyed to have his sparkling back. Quickspark and Sparkscreen were playing while Starscream and Skyfire watched them while cuddling close together. After awhile Optimus, holding Megatron's hand, walked through the ground bridge. Ratchet turned his hands onto his knives, everyone got there blasters ready, Starscream aimed a missile at Megatron. Optimus blocked Megatron with his arms and went Infront of him, "everyone it is okay, me and Megatron agreed on a truce and we will no longer be fighting!" Everyone went silent. They transformed their hands back and just stared at him. It was shocking how they were having a truce. Megatron walked forward a bit, "it is true, we are having a truce." Optimus smiled and kissed Megatron's cheek,everyone looked at them in shock. "WHAT THE!!!!".... to be continued...