Synth-En VS Dark-En

To my lovely friend leahplayzXD, I decided to add them to this lovely story. Also because future chapter reasons. If you want to be added just text me or comment.

Author's note:
Sup my lovelies! Today I decided to add some beautiful new characters to my lovely story, Their names are Leo and Alyssa, Alyssa is my actual sister tho so yeah. Anyway this chapter is just some fun Ratchet VS Megatron, and yet again Ratchet will be over powered and this time everyone is gonna watch, for it is a battle....in the pits of Kaon!!(I know it is on Cybertron but for this chapter we are just gonna teleport it here on earth) also there will be a flashback to when Optimus was Orion Pax, and to when Megatron was Megatronus. Let's get started!!

No one's POV:
As Megatron and Ratchet yelled at eachother, a little human popped in-between them, the human was floating and everyone looked at them. Ratchet and Megatron stopped yelling and looked at the human.

Me(Al): Hello! You see, my name is Alyson but I'd prefer you call me Al. Anyway, you two are breaking some creator rules, aka my rules. So we are gonna settle your yelling with some fighting. In the pits of Kaon, I also moved it here so it is right outside.

Everyone just blinked in confusion. As soon as Al snapped their fingers they were all teleported, everyone but Ratchet and Megatron were in the stands,  while Ratchet and Megatron were in the pit. Al was in a VIP area with two others.

Me: sup, so yeah, you two will fight till the other is passed out or there is a lot of energon on the floor. These two next to me, are Leo and Alyssa, they wanted to watch as well. Miko, Jack, and Raf will be with us as well. Anyway I wanted to make it more fun, so I brought Ratchet some Synthetic energon and Megatron some blood of Unicron(Dark energon).

Everyone was silent except Miko, she looked so happy. Alyssa also smiled.

Miko: Woop his ass Ratchet!!

Alyssa: Yeah! Woop his aft(ass)!!

Bulkhead: Miko!!

Me: She can cuss Bulkhead, sure I don't condemn cussing, I'm probably gonna do it so just leave it. Anyway... let's get started!!

Ratchet's systems went up due to the synthetic en, Megatron felt the power of Unicron in him and smirked.

Megatron: Remember dear medic, I'm the champion gladiator of Kaon, you can't beat me!

Wheeljack: You get him Sunshine!!

Wheeljack smiled and was at the edge watching and waiting. Everyone waited till it was time, everyone was now confused why Ratchet hasn't yelled at Wheeljack yet.

Ratchet: I plan on it...

Ratchet looked at Wheeljack and smiled. Everyone was confused why Ratchet let Wheeljack call him Sunshine, maybe there was something more... Al looked at everyone, Al snapped her finger and everyone now had food to eat while watching, there was also a bundle of plushies designed off of the Decepticons and Autobots.

Al: Let's get started!!

As soon as Al said that, the medic and the gladiator ran towards each other with large amounts of speed. Alyssa, Miko, Wheeljack, and everyone else, except Optimus, was cheering for Ratchet. While Optimus watched calmly and remembered the times on Cybertron.

Time for an epic flashback!
Orion Pax was sitting in the stands at a gladiator fight, he had a data pad and was taking notes on their moves. One of the gladiators was a large mech who had silver armer, while the other mech was a bit bigger and had a black and red armer. The Silver mech had the upper hand when the black and red mech fell to the ground. The silver mech grabbed his sword and stabbed the mech through his spark, ending his life. Orion was amazed at the Silvers mech's skills, so he decided he'd to to get his autograph. The silver mech then stood on the body and raised his hands, everyone cheered and chanted his name.