actually part 7 oops-

Just a friendly note, I think I have been putting eyes instead of optics but I don't want to go and check if I've been putting eyes, so I'm leaving it as eyes, but if you want you can read it as optics instead of eyes. Sorry for anyone who likes Arcee, I'm making her a bitch in this chapter, don't worry though, she will grow onto Starscream and be more nice.

No one's POV:

As the decepticons had their plan, the autobots were planning as well. They thought about it and who would stay to watch the sparklings, Starsream wanted to stay but Optimus said they needed him out there, they all then looked at Ratchet as if to say, "Ratchet how about you stay and watch them." Ratchet nodded as if he knew what they said by them just looking at him. Then they get a comm...from the champion and gladiator of Kaon, leader of the decepticons, it was Megatron himself. "Hello Prime, I know this is not a surprise, but if you give us back our second in command. We plan on not fighting you, do we have a deal?" Everyone turned to the Prime, Optimus didn't know what to say. How dare he try to say he won't fight, Optimus knew Megatron was going to end Starscream's life, destroy Skyfire's spark, Optimus wasn't going to have it. "I'm sorry Megatron, but I will not be taking your offer." Optimus then hangs up on Megatron. Optimus knew it was better to not take the offer, but something inside him is telling him Megatron has a plan...a big plan that might be the end of someone's spark, Optimus was going to make sure it was no one's.

Quickspark's POV:
As all the grown ups were talking they got a signal to any energon mine, I was going to say it was a trap but then my brother grabbed my hand and showed my his book, it was a beautiful painting of a grass meadow with yellow flowers...I think that's what their called, I mean the little human told me that's what they are call. I then hear the ground bridge open, my carrier comes over and hugs both me and my brother, "both of you behave for Ratchet, listen to his every word, show him you are good sparklings," said my carrier before he ran and transformed into a jet, leaving through the ground bridge. Ratchet left the ground bridge open, I was confused why but I didn't say anything. As I went to my brother to play Ratchet called him over, I don't have a clue why. Then I see Ratchet giving him a check up, I assume I'm gonna get one after my brother is done. I hear someone come through the ground bridge to see a mechanical bird fly in, they stopped in their tracks. They seemed confused, till they saw me.

Mean while, at the energon mine
Optimus prime's POV:
As we got to the mine, we all see decepticons, they start to attack us, we start to fight them. Megatron flys in and starts to attack me, as I fight him off and block his way to the ground bridge, I see everyone else fighting. Until I hear someone yell in pain, I turn to see Arcee yelling in pain, I look up and see Starscream transform and help Arcee out. All of a sudden I feel someone grab my waist and kiss me, I was confused and stunned. Everyone stopped fighting and looked at me and....wait... MEGATRON!! He kissed me! He kissed me!... As he broke the kiss I blushed, I was stunned, I didn't know how to react, then everyone goes back to fighting like nothing happened. I just stood there confused on why Megatron kissed me. Then I heard Starscream yell in a panicked voice. Megatron then runs holding something and transforms to fly away. I was still stunned and just blinked like an idiot. Why did Starscream yell?

Minutes before Megatron retreats
Quickspark's POV:
As the mechanical bird looks at me, they look back at Ratchet, then me again. They fly over to me and pick me up, I didn't know what was happening till the mechanical bird flow through the ground bridge with me, I looked around and saw my carrier, he saw me and he yelled in a panic, I was confused why. Then the bird dropped me into someone's arms, I look up and it is a giant grey mech with scars, he then starts to run and he transforms, I'm now in a seat with a seat belt. I'm still confused why the bird took me and gave me to this guy, though something about him seemed familiar, like I've heard of him...wait...THIS GUY IS MEGATRON, he abused my carrier, and now he's taking me away, no way! I start to scream and shout at the top of my lungs, I'm sure he was annoyed but then we arrive at some giant ship, he gives me to some bot called Soundwave. Soundwave took me to his room and left me with the mechanical bird, a mechanical cat, and two young mechs like me. Soundwave seemed more nice than Megatron, and he gave me a snack.

Meanwhile
No one's POV:
Starscream was having a full on panic attack, he ran into the ground bridge and ran to Sparkscreen, he held the sparkling in his arms with tears in his eyes, Skyfire tried to comfort him, but nothing seemed to work. After 47 minutes, Starsream fell asleep with Sparkscreen in his arms, Skyfire put them to bed and tucked them in. Optimus was mad that Megatron kissed him as a distraction, he knew Megatron would never feel the same, but using someone to distract others so they could kidnap a sparkling is just wrong. Ratchet was upset with himself that Quickspark was kidnapped and he hadn't even noticed till it was to late. Arcee didn't care, she knew the sparkling had a kind spark, but she wanted Starsream to feel her pain. Losing a sparkling may be hard, but in Arcee's eyes, Starscream deserved to lose someone he loved. Everyone was devastated, bumblebee rarely talked anymore, kinda like when he didn't have his voice, Skyfire was always found comforting Starscream, Starscream was the worst one, he would start shaking if he was separated from Sparkscreen and sometimes he would break down till he injured himself. Starscream was never left alone due to that reason. Arcee was fine, Bulkhead would try to help comfort Starscream, Ratchet kept on trying to locate Quickspark and hadn't been getting any rest. Optimus and Smokescreen had been thinking about a plan to get Quickspark back from Megatron, but they all didn't know how....

Yay! This is my longest chapter yet, up to 1157 words, shocking, chapter 8 will be coming soon! Thank y'all!