Is that you...my love?

Starscream's POV
As I stared at the three bots, I can't help but fall into tears, as one of the sparklings looks at me, Sky looks at me, I'm frozen in place. As He stares at me in shock before getting up and running at me,"My Star!" He grabs me in a tight hug as I hug him back. Gosh my Sky has become taller, but he is still the same ol' Skyfire. As my sparklings come over, Sky puts me down, I get on one knees to hug my sparklings. As they hug me, all the Autobots come to the main hall and see me. I was enjoying my moment with my conjunx and my sparklings untill Arcee grabs me and pins me to the floor. I yelp as she pushes me harder into the ground, Sky was first to act. He grabbed Arcee and gently, but as a warning, threw her towards a wall. She was pissed "SKYFIRE! GET AWAY FROM THAT PARTNER KILLING GLITCH!" Skyfire looked mad and was trying to hold back. He gets on one knee and sits me up, then my sparklings run over to see if I'm okay, poor Quickspark, he must have gotten scared. I lift him into my arms and try to calm him, "it's okay my sparkling, your carrier is here, nothing will hurt you." Arcee froze "those sparklings are yours! That means...Skyfire is your conjunx endura!" I continue to soothe my sparkling into recharge as my other sparkling, Sparkscreen, continued to watch his brother fall into recharge.

Moments later
Optimus then walks into the room with Ratchet and bumblebee, everyone looks at them and then at bumblebee. Bumblebee transforms into his alt mode and then back, he smiles at me and says "Thank you Starscream!" Everyone was shocked that bumblebee could talk, one of the humans, I think his name was Raf, he yells out to bumblebee "you can talk again bee!" Bumblebee smiles at this, everyone is very confused, Ratchet then steps in and says "Bumblebee can now transform into his Alt mode and talk...all thanks to Starscream," Everyone was silent, Optimus was happy for bumblebee. Me and Skyfire are both still on the ground comforting our sparklings, Bumblebee sees this and says "Starscream? Are you their carrier, Skyfire said he was their sire?" I look over at the yellow mech and smile, I nod and bumblebee beams with joy. Arcee leaves with a growl, I can hear her whisper a threat to me but I don't care, I only care that I'm with my family. While I continue to be with my family there is a call...it's from the Decepticon leader...Megatron...