The Medic VS The Gladiator

Author's note
Hii so yeah, this chapter is gonna have some sad stuff and a bit of fighting. If you don't like any of that stuff, then I recommend not reading, also in this Ratchet is stronger than Megatron since anger fueled Ratchet's attacks. Also if you don't like the mention of blood or blood in general, then don't read this either. Anyway let's get started.

No one's POV:
Optimus jumped up a bit when Ratchet yelled in shock. Ratchet was against the desk holding his hand close to his spark chamber, Ratchet looked like he was gonna pass out. Wheeljack walked over and comforted him to calm down, while Ratchet was calming down, everyone was in shock and started to ask questions.

Starscream: You chose my ex leader!!

Skyfire: You just kissed my conjunx's abuser and ex leader!!

Sparkscreen and Quickspark: ewww, that's nasty!!

Bumblebee: When did this happen!?

Arcee: Did you just kiss Megatron?!

Bulkhead: Aren't you enemies!?

Smokescreen: What the frag! What in Alpha Trion's name did you say!?

Miko: Does that mean you're gay??

Jack: We are having a truce!?

Raf: Are we safe with him here??

As everyone asked questions, Optimus didn't know how to respond, Megatron could tell and pulled Optimus into a close embrace. Optimus relaxed into Megatron's arms and closed his eyes, everyone went quiet. Ratchet walked forward, with a Wheeljack right next to him.

Ratchet: Optimus.... Why in a thousands millenias, thousands upon millions of soldiers, would you final decide to create a truce with this.... this... this monster!

Ratchet yelled, now in tears, Optimus opens his eyes and looks at Ratchet.

Optimus: No one is a monster, not even Megatron...

Ratchet was mad, he felt betrayed, his closest friend chose a mech who murdered thousands upon millions of bots, innocent bots, friends, family, good bots. The tears rolling down his face made him feel cold, his spark aching on pain.

Ratchet: How could you... how could you say that! Megatron killed everyone we knew, friends, family, even loved ones. Yet you choose him because you like him! He tried to kill you, he tried to kill everyone in this room!

Optimus and Megatron just look at the broken medic, Ratchet's tears started to fall to the ground, everyone was quiet, no one had ever seen the medic cry, not even once. Megatron moved Optimus to the side, Optimus tried to stop him, but Megatron looked at him and then back at the crying medic. Megatron stepped closer to the medic, Ratchet just looked at Megatron with rage.

Ratchet: you...you killed my assistant, First aid, he was a great mech, but... BUT YOU KILLED HIM!!

Ratchet had even more tears in his eyes, Megatron looked down at him with no emotion.

Megatron: pathetic...

This enraged Ratchet, everyone left the room, bumblebee grabbed the kids and left. It was only Ratchet, Megatron, Wheeljack, and Optimus.

Ratchet: You fragger! I hope you fragging jump in a smelter! You deserved to be in the pit! Optimus could do better than you! You deserved to be killed!

Optimus: That is enough...

Megatron: no no, let him continue, I want to hear what the medic thinks of me.

Wheeljack: Ratch-

Ratchet: Wheeljack I'm warning you, if you tell me to calm down, I will punch you so hard that not even the best medics on Cybertron can heal you!

Wheeljack raised his hands in defeat and look at Optimus, Wheeljack shook his head in a manner saying he wasn't gonna do anything. Everyone knew Ratchet can kill a mech in seconds if he put his mind to it. Ratchet could probably kill Megatron if he was mad enough.

Ratchet: Your just a Gladiator! You are just a fighter used for entertainment! You could be replaced by any mech if they defeated you! I bet if Optimus let me kill you, he wouldn't even care!

Just that one line, struck a nerve. Megatron punched Ratchet, causing the medic to cough up some blood(energon), this confused Megatron. Megatron's punches didn't cause mechs or femmes to bleed, Wheeljack tried to help him but Ratchet stopped him. Ratchet looked up at Megatron and wiped away the blood.

Ratchet: Is that all you got? If it is... I'd say you're weak. I'm not pathetic, you are! You abuse your own team, your own people. Yet here you are trying to fix it after thousands of millenias. Your weak!

Megatron punched Ratchet again, but this time Ratchet punched back and broke Megatron's arm. Megatron yelled out in pain, Optimus and Wheeljack just watching since they knew they couldn't stop it. Ratchet punched Megatron again, which sent him to the ground. Ratchet kicked him back and left his leg on Megatron's chest.

Ratchet: Seems the great and powerful Megatron was defeated by a field medic...

Megatron just groaned in pain, Ratchet stepped away and walked to his room. Wheeljack followed behind him, asking if he was okay. Optimus went to Megatron and helped him.

Megatron: What he said... Is it true?

Optimus: what's true?

Megatron: You'd let him kill me and not care...

Optimus: Of course not! I'd never let him kill you, but I'm sorry I didn't stop him... when he is mad, it doesn't matter who you are, he will beat you up if you try to stop him, once back on Cybertron, Ratchet was mad at Arcee, and Cliffjumper tried to stop him, Ratchet beat Cliffjumper up so bad that Ratchet had to be put in chains till he calmed down. It took 36 mechs to pull Ratchet off Cliffjumper.

Megatron: I guess he went easy on me then...

Optimus: yeah... He did...

Optimus helped patch Megatron up and fix his arm. Megatron thanked him and they both stayed in the main room.

With the others:
Miko: why couldn't we stay? I wanted to see Ratchet whoop Megatron's ass-

Bulkhead: Miko! Language!

Miko: I'm not wrong though...

Everyone just shook their heads...

With Ratchet and Wheeljack
Wheeljack: are you okay, Sunshine?

Wheeljack asked while holding Ratchet in his arms, on Ratchet's berth. Ratchet relaxed in his arms and was least as mad as he was before.

Ratchet: I'm fine Wheeljack, no need to worry so much...

Wheeljack💭: He let me call him Sunshine!

Ratchet snuggles closer and falls into recharge(sleep), Wheeljack soon followed him into a comfortable recharge, both enjoying the peace.

Author's note
Sup it's me! I'm not dead... Anyway, I made this chapter for some random reason, plus I've needed to update this story. Anyway it might be a while due to testing, but after tomorrow it is gonna be the weekend and I'm gonna try to at least post two new chapters, or maybe more. Thanks for reading this chapter and can't wait to see you in the next! Bye👋