Just the beginning...

*warning*
.Planning of kidnapping
. Mention of Abuse
.Mention of suicide

Quickspark POV:
As I play with my brother, I can hear my sire and carrier talking about something... My carrier kept on saying how he hated it with some guy named Megatron. He sounded mean by the way my carrier was describing him. As I continued to listen I could hear my carrier's fear. He seemed so scared, so I got up and walked over to hug his leg. He then picked me up and rubbed small circles into my back... I soon fell asleep...

With the Decepticons

Megatron POV:
As I stayed in my chamber for hours(or whatever humans call it) then there is a knock. "Come in..." I try to say in a calm but firm tone. Soundwave then walks in and in his annoying radio recording voice he says "my Lord we have found more energon, we plan to use it as a way to trick the Autobots into a trap," as he tells me this I simply listen. As soon as he's done I look at him, "how about some fun and we steal one of them, Laserbeak can go through the ground bridge and steal the medic or someone, then we bargain them to give back Starscream. Then we can torture him for trying to betray the Decepticon cause."

After planning and two hours pass

I swear I'm going to kill Starscream for betraying us. Though I believe if we leave him there long enough he will get Intel and when we take him back we will torture him till he tells us everything! That's a great plan. How would we get Prime to get distracted from the portal, hmm...we should plan something out for that, then we need to distract the other Autobots. I think I have an idea, something the Prime would never expected!

With Soundwave
Soundwave POV:
Lord Megatron has been smiling to himself for the last 10 minutes, though I think he has a plan, okay now. Let's look on another camera and see what else is going on...okay so Shockwave is in his lab, Knockout is with breakdown, arachnid (that glitch) is on the deck, and then everything else seems normal. Oh Lord Megatron needs me, why did he comm me though, he usually just yells or sends someone, oh well.
In the thrown room
"You needed me Lord Megatron?" Lord Megatron turned to me with a weird smile then he said, "I just realized that if I kiss Prime he won't see it coming and would be confused!" I am so confused, why kiss the prime when you could just knock him out... wait a minute...LORD MEGATRON IS BLUSHING!! Welp I have officially heard everything..."Is that what you plan to do Lord Megatron?" He looks at me a bit mad "of course that's my plan! why else would I tell you if I didn't plan to!" Welp this is awkward...Lord Megatron plans on kissing Prime. I guess I'm not to surprised, Lord Megatron does always talk about Prime and how they had a past together, he always seemed happy when he brought it up out of no where. Sometimes I wonder where his processor is...