When a secret is out...

Quick note:
Shout out to LeahplayzXD for the idea for this chapter. I'm still open for ideas if you want me to add them, I'm also still open for new characters of your own that you might want me to add, anyway...back to the story! Hope you like it!

Starscream's POV:
I felt sick, like my spark was ripped into two. It hurts to know my beautiful sparkling was taken by that jerk, Megatron. Megatron will pay for kidnapping my son, my child!... I need to calm down before I break something. I'mma go see what everyone is up to.

No one's POV:
As Starscream got out of his bed he leaned down and kisses Skyfire's helm(head), then he kisses Sparkscreen's helm. He turns to the door and leaves them to rest. When he gets outside he hears Arcee talking to the others, as he peeks around the corner, he sees Arcee ranting to Smokescreen about how he deserved what he got. This made Starscream's blood boil till it was as hot as lava. Starscream walks over to Arcee and looks at her with anger. "I'm sorry, but did I just hear you say I deserve to lose my sparkling? Cause if I'm correct...then you deserved to lose Cliffjumper! You killed my brothers, my trine, Frag! Two princes of Vos!" Arcee's eyes widen at this. She was confused, what did he mean two princes of Vos...if they are his brothers then that would mean... STARSCREAM WAS A PRINCE! Arcee was shocked, everyone in the room were shocked at the new information. Starscream was stunned at what he had just admitted... His eyes went blurry and he started to shake. Optimus knew Starscream was second in command of the Decepticons, but he didn't know he was a prince. Starscream looked around in fear, like he just murdered his own sparklings and sparkmate. He just stood there shaking till Bulkhead tapped his shoulder. Starscream flinched and quickly turned around, ready to protect himself, but when he turned around all he saw was Bulkhead. Starscream's body was tense, he was scared and seemed like he did something bad and Megatron was gonna punish him. Starscream then turned to the hall and went to his room. Everyone was still in shock, as Starscream left, Arcee felt angry that he said she deserved to lose Cliffjumper, but she also felt sad...? She knew that she helped kill his trine, but she also knew she shouldn't have said he deserved to lose his sparkling.

Meanwhile...
Quickspark POV:
As Soundwave was busy, one of the mechs came up to me, I think his name was Frenzy. Then the other one, which I assume is Rumble, followed after him. They came towards me and scanned me as if I was a threat. Like first off I'm a sparkling like you, you think my carrier is gonna let me have a weapon. Frenzy was looking at me with fascination while Rumble was just there ready to protect Frenzy. They seemed nice and not too dangerous, so I got up and walked closer. Frenzy backed up in hesitation till he came a bit closer. "Hi, I'm Quickspark, my sire's name is Skyfire and my carrier's name is Starscream!" I said with excitement. Frenzy smiled and walked closer, "I'm Frenzy and that's Rumble, he doesn't trust strangers to often, I'm sure he will warm up to you though." Rumble just looked at me and nodded. I look back at Frenzy, who is smiling and seemed excited. "So you are the sparkling of Starscream! Me and Rumbles favorite uncle? That would mean we are cousins!" I was taken aback at this, but soon it was replaced with happiness and joy. I had cousins and I can't wait to know if I have more!

With Starscream...
Starscream's POV:
When I'm finally in the room, I feel alone, I look over at the bed and see that Skyfire and Sparkscreen weren't in the bed. I go into full panic, where are they! The walls are coming in closer, the room feels so small, oh primus why. I fall the the floor, my legs to my chest, the room is so small, it's so hard to breathe, where...oh where are they....

No one's POV:
As Starscream goes into a panic attack, his eye sight goes blurry, the room is shrinking, everything was making his audio receptors go crazy with sound, he was so scared. Skyfire then opens the door with Sparkscreen in his arms, he sees Starscream and notices that Starscream started to stab his arm with his claws without himself knowing. Skyfire runs over and trys to snap him out of his panic attack by calming him down, Sparkscreen trys to help by hugging Starscream...After an hour both Sparkscreen and Skyfire were able to get Starscream to sleep. Skyfire brings Ratchet to patch up the stab in Starscream's arm. Skyfire then lays in the bed and holds both Starscream and Sparkscreen close to him in a protective way.

Friendly note:
In my AU Starscream and Soundwave are so close they act like brothers, Starscream's brothers or his trine, were murdered by the Autobots exploding a ship with both of them on it, Starscream was shattered and almost killed himself, but Skyfire stopped him. Unfortunately that was before Skyfire and their sparklings were taken away and Starscream was left alone. Seekers hate small spaces and when they are in big rooms but start to panic, the room feels like it shrinks. Hope you liked this chapter and thanks for reading! See you on the next chapter! Also just if you didn't know about Starscream being a prince.

 Hope you liked this chapter and thanks for reading! See you on the next chapter! Also just if you didn't know about Starscream being a prince