happy early Easter

Shout out to "361101a" for committing on my story and voting some of my chapters

Shout out to "Melody060835", "terrorecata704", and "Grumpybear_65" for adding my story

This is an early Easter chapter, it's not a part of the story but it's soon to be Easter and I want to post something before it so yeah, btw the Autobots and Decepticons aren't at war in this, hope you like it😊

No one's POV:
It was Easter and everyone was excited. Optimus had learned about it from the humans and decided that they were going to try it but instead of candy it was going to be energon. He told Megatron his plan and Megatron didn't want to disappoint Optimus, so he agreed. Megatron was forced to wear bunny ears, he was so embarrassed because Starscream would start to giggle when he saw him. Skyfire was in on the plan and wore the ears with pride, Starscream would adore Skyfire when he saw him and kiss his cheek. Skyfire was making sure the sparklings didn't find out about the plan and even got ears for everyone. Megatron felt less embarrassed since now everyone was wearing them. Starscream took pictures of his sparklings and conjunx. Optimus hid a bunch of energon filled eggs and energon eggs around the base and outside.

Optimus: Everyone come to the main room!
Megatron: Optimus has a surprise for everyone

Everyone went to the main room and saw Optimus smiling with Megatron leaning against the wall with a smirk. Optimus smiles even more when Starscream walks in with the two sparklings, they were super excited to see what was up.

Optimus: today I found out that it is Easter, it is where human find eggs full of candy and chocolate eggs, but for us... I hid energon eggs and eggs filled with energon around the base and outside. This activity is for everyone, other than me and Megatron, we hid them so it would be unfair. We also got extra just in case.

The two sparklings jumped up in joy at this, Starscream and Skyfire smile at this. Optimus then raises his hands, points at the baskets and says...

Optimus: everyone get ready, grab a basket and....START!!

Optimus giggles when the two sparklings run and grab a basket to go search, everyone else did the same but decided to be nice since they were older and they walked so the sparklings could find more, Starscream and Skyfire helped their sparklings find some and left some for the others to be nice. Everyone was having a great time, Optimus knew Ratchet wasn't gonna join so he made Ratchet a whole basket and left it for him in the medbay, Ratchet had found it and said thanks. Ratchet then went to work and ate only a little, he left a lot but only enough for about 3 bots to eat, Ratchet still planned to eat it but left it for later. Optimus was with Megatron, leaning on him. Megatron didn't mind it and let him.

30 minutes later:
When everyone one got back they showed Optimus and Megatron how many they got, the sparklings were happy when they walked in with the most, they looked so happy, Optimus' spark just melted when he saw their smiles. Everyone then enjoyed the rest of their day and said thanks to Optimus and Megatron.

Meanwhile with Ratchet:
Ratchet was still working, but he wasn't alone this time. He had Wheeljack with him, Wheeljack was helping him work and from time to time he would sneak a snack. Ratchet knew he took from his basket, but he didn't mind to much. For the rest of the evening was peaceful and calm....until the suger kick in and the sparklings were hyper...there was no more peace...

That's all for this chapter! I hope you like it, I also don't know if cybertronians can get hyper, but just for the sake of this chapter...they can. That's pretty much it, hope you liked this Easter special, and happy early Easter. I hope it is fun for you, byeeeee my darlings✨👋