𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐘 𝐗 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄

summary: you are literally a ball of sunshine and walker is the opposite
genre: fluff
warnings: kissing

- 💌 -

i knocked on the front door a couple of times before waiting patiently. after a minute or so i got cold so i snapped walker a photo of his door, telling him i'm here. ten seconds after that the door opened revealing my boyfriend.

"hey you," i say smiling as i wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to my height to hug him. his own arms snake around my waist and hold me close. i kiss his cheek before i pull away, my hands still holding the back of his neck as i smile up at him, only to realise he isn't smiling back.

now walker not smiling isn't exactly new, but it still worried me. "are you okay?"

walker sighs, making me worry more as he takes my hand and pulls me in the house, closing the door behind me. we go up to his room and he shuts the door before flopping in his bed, dragging me down with him. "walker what's up?"

he looks up at me before letting out a frustrated grunt and sitting up abruptly. "these stupid people on instagram they're pissing me off." i run my hand up and down his back and he rubs his face.

"what are they saying?" i ask concerned.

he looks over at me and says "like they keep commenting that you're too good for me and things like that."

my heart immediately drops and i wrap my arms around him again in a hug. "you don't need to listen to them walker, if anything you're too good for me. don't let them make you upset-"

"i'm not upset." he said quickly, his head spinning to face me so fast i briefly thought it might fall off. "i'm pissed off! who gave them the right to say that? they don't know me!"

i laugh softly at his denial and kiss his temple. "okay sunshine. still, don't think about it too much. like you said, they don't even know you." i smile as i feel his breathing slow and the tension in his shoulders float away. "you want anything to drink?"

he chuckles. "you're at my house, i should be offering you a drink." but i give him a look that says don't mention it.

"yeah well you should be the one calling me sunshine but here we are."

walker laughs slightly and the sides of his mouth twitch up in a smile as he agrees. "just a water please." i nod and kiss his cheek before making my way to the kitchen.

as i reach the glass in the cupboard, heather and leena walk in. "you okay y/n?" i hear walker's sister say.

i turn around and smile. "yes thanks, just grabbing walker a drink. how are you?"

"good thanks y/n. how is walker by the way?" she asks, concerned, as she walks over to hug me. "he's annoyed about something but won't tell anyone what it is. i don't know we tried to cheer him up but he's really fixed on whatever it is. you know how he is."

i pull away from the hug and assure her "yeah i talked to him about it, he's pissed about some people online. he gave me a little smile as i left so i think he should be good." as walker's mum just looks at me with a smile.

"you know walker smiles so much more when he's around you y/n." she tells me, making my mouth twitch up into a smile of my own. "he really likes you, talks about you all the time."

"aww that's so sweet of him." i reply while filling the glass with water.

i make my way back into walker's room with a smirk on my face. walker's head picks up as i walk in and as soon as he sees my face he goes "what did you do now?"

i place the water down on his table and jump onto the bed next to him, making walker groan as he nearly flies off of the bed. "your mum just told me that you smile more around me." walker's eyes go wide before he shoves me, trying to get me to shut up. "she also says that you talk about me all the time."

i roll over onto my back and look up at the ceiling before booping his nose, "alright shut up, don't let your ego get too big." he smiles a proper smile for the first time today since i've seen him.

"aww don't worry i'd talk about me too." he grabs my wrists and pins them above my head before savagely tickling my stomach, making me shriek and laugh loudly. "alright i'm sorry!" i try to say through my laughing. eventually he leaves me alone and lays down next to me.

i look over to him and he's already looking at me. "you okay now?" i ask, intertwining our fingers.

his smile grows wider and he kisses me softly. "always with you."

i giggle, "that was cringey please don't say that again."

"do you want me to tickle you again?"

- 💌 -

aww cuties
first chapter!!!

"i don't wanna go to sleep tonight when i could stay up thinking about you
and you know i always do💗"
marlboro nights - lonely god