𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

summary: y/n receives a surprise from a "random boy" at a restaurant
genre: fluff, love at first sight
warnings: none i don't think

- 💌 -

i sat bored out of my mind as my two best friends gossiped about what they had done with their boyfriends. this happened often: the two other girls relating to each other and sharing their stories about dates and sweet moments and i sat there unable to relate to them because i don't have a boyfriend.

we had finished eating ages ago and were now just merely catching up when the waiter came over with a massive ice cream sundae in hand. he held up a note and read from it aloud "for the pretty y/h/c haired girl in the green dress, from the boy at that table over there." and the waiter pointed across the room to a pretty blonde boy who waved sweetly.

my best friends 'ooooo'ed and 'awwww'ed as i waved back at him. he had gorgeous curly blonde hair and amazing blue eyes. his jawline could split me in half and his beautiful smile could light up any room. and don't get me started on this boy's hands.

he was absolutely perfect.

i thanked the waiter before excusing myself from the table and walking over to him. his eyes lit up as i got closer and closer. all of the other people at hid table went silent as i approached them. "it was very sweet of you to send me a dessert." i said confidently.

i could see his hands shake slightly under the table but his face didn't let off the same energy. "a sweet dessert for a sweet girl." he replied. "i'm walker, nice to meet you."

"hi walker, i'm y/n." i told him, keeping my back straight and my shoulders relaxed. "and it's lovely to meet you too." walker flashed a smirk at me before gesturing to the doors. i nodded and he followed me as we walked outside to have a more private conversation.

we walked around the side of the building where there were no windows for either of our friends to see us before walker whispered "oh my god i missed you y/n." and pulled me closed to him as he kissed me gently. it had been so long since we last kissed.

when we pulled away we leant our foreheads together and i whispered back "i missed you more." walker smiled against my lips as he kissed me again. "how was filming?"

"the same," he replied, dotting kisses all over my face and neck. "working hard, missing you so much i nearly died." i threw my head back and cackled at him being over dramatic.

a small silence fell over us. we both knew what conversation we needed to have. luckily walker started it with "i'm sorry we have to be so secretive."

i sighed out loud. there was no easy way to say this. "walker it's been seven months, can't we just tell people yet?" he went to speak but i interrupted him. "i know, it's not easy with your job and everything, but your job is a thing and i am a person. and you are a person! and we're people with feelings and keeping us a secret is just hurting each other's feelings."

walker looked into my eyes desperately. "y/n you know i want to tell everyone too. but we'd be hurting each other more by letting the public say whatever they want about our relationship." i sighed once again: he was right.

"okay." his tight-lipped smile widened only slightly as i responded. "but not for much longer. if we get to the one year mark and we're still secret then we're gonna need to have a much longer talk about us." walker nodded and kissed all over my face again gratefully. i laughed as it tickled and pushed him off jokingly.

we walked back into the restaurant after pretending to swap numbers. we smirk slyly at each other as we both walk away.

WALKER's pov

i sat back down casually, pretending like nothing happened. aryan and leah both yelled "so?!" at the same time really loud and nearly bursted my ear drum.

"yeah i got her number." i said looking over to my girlfriend to see her already smiling at me. i smiled back and she giggled before returning to her conversation with her friends.

when i looked back, the other face i met watching me was aryan with a proud look on his face. "you guys gotta be meant to be, you're already looking at each other like you've been together for ages." and i chuckled at him.

oh the fucking irony.

"yeah man," i looked at her again, watching as she laughed beautifully. "i guess she's just my kind of woman."

- 💌 -

WHY DO I LOVE THIS SM I AM SLAYING WITH THE WALKER BOOK RIGHT NOW!!

i'm thinking the next chapter will probably be walker and y/n announcing their relationship to their fans i'm actually so excitedddd

tony stark is a comedic genius and pietro maximoff can choke me out and i'd say thank you (i'm back in my marvel phase)

also aaron taylor johnson is such a fittie in every movie he's in wtf bro aged like fine wine i'm literally 100 years old for him

"you're my my my
my kind of woman.
my oh my
what a girl💗"
my kind of woman - mac demarco