𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

summary: y/n's boyfriend happens to be a maths genius.
genre: fluff
warnings: stress lmao, swearing, kissing, crying

- 💌 -

drip

a little tear fell onto my maths homework sheet. that's gonna be so embarrassing when i have to hand it in.

why does maths have to be so difficult? what idiot decided to invent pythagoras theorem?

well... pythagoras, but still.

"GUESS WHO'S BACK BACK AGAIN" my door flew open and walker burst in screaming the next lyrics. he looked down and ran to me the second he saw the tears rolling down my face as well as the stains of old ones that joined in a puddle in my desk. "hey what's wrong?"

he put a hand on my back and that was enough to send me bawling into tears. i hid in his neck as i cried, not having enough energy to even put my arms around him. "it's okay baby don't worry." he repeats again and again in my ear.

i stopped crying eventually and walker said we should lay down for a while. i replied "no i have to finish this." but he kissed me and took my hand, leading me to my fluffy blankets and endless amount of pillows.

"is it homework again?" he asked. unfortunately this isn't the first time walker has walked in on me crying over my desk. i just nodded and huddled further into the warmth of his body. "take a nap baby. it'll be there when you wake up i promise." walker jokes and i laugh into his shoulder.

"i'll help, okay?" was the last thing i heard before my eyes became to heavy to keep open. when i woke up i was in a completely different position but still had walker's arms around me.

i sat up, causing walker to notice and say "good morning star shine. the earth says hello!" i look back at him and laugh before getting up to continue my homework.

only to find it completely finished.

i immediately know what happened. "walker." i turn around to face him with my eyebrows drawn but his cheeky grin doesn't allow me to stay mad at him. i go over and kiss his cheek before saying "you can't keep doing my homework for me. i'll never learn anything!"

"then i'll teach you!" walker replies, his eyes lighting up at the thought of spending more time together. i'd call him a simp but i know i look exactly the same. i point to my desk and he shakes his head. "not right now, lay back down." he points to the spot next to him on the bed.

i give in and smile at him, laying in his arms once more. "thank you." i whisper, barely audible over the movie he must've put on while i slept. but i know he heard it. he kissed the top of my head.

"i promise to do your history homework for you."

"shut up."

- 💌 -

lil cuties

life updates btw
1 - i have a bf🫨🫨
2 - there were rainbows in the sky the days my nan passed and on her funeral and when bf asked me to be his gf a rainbow randomly appeared so that's pretty cute
3 - I CRIED TO GRACIE ABRAMS FOR THREE HOURS HELP WIDGWIDHWJ
4 - how does one tell one's parents that one has a bf? scared shitless xoxoxo

"as long as i'm here, no one can hurt you💗"
everything i wanted - billie eilish