𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒

summary: walker finally lets you paint his nails
genre: fluff
warnings: kissing, swearing

- 💌 -

"walker can you please just pick a song?" i say calmly so as not to ruin my nails. i hear him groan and mumble something about how shit my playlist is, making me laugh. next thing i know there's two arms around my shoulders and walker places a kiss to my cheek. "hello?"

"hey." he says quietly. "that colour's pretty." walker gestures to the new emerald green polish as i paint it onto my nails.

"you want some?" and he immediately lets go of me and walks back over to my bed. i turn around to him, "walker come on! it's just nail polish!"

he sighs and looks over to me like i'm stupid. "no it's weird and sticky and gross."

i chuckle and say "weird and sticky and gross, title of your sex tape." before turning back around and starting the second coat on my right hand nails.

walker laughs and goes back to the tv, still trying to pick a good song. "oh my god walker you're taking ages please just get over here and let me paint your nails." i say, finishing off my top coat.

"oh my god," he mimics me. "fine, budge over." i shuffle over on the chair and share it with him.

"okay give me your left hand." and walker places his hand in mine. i take the little brush out of the bottle and get rid of the excess before starting to paint walker's pinky fingernail. he flinched a little but laughed and apologised before going back to staying still.

when i reach the thumbnail on his right hand he says "they look great, thanks babe." and tries to get up but i pull him back down onto the chair and look at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"where are you going?" walker looks so confused. "that was only the first coat, i have to do another and then put the top coat on it." walker groans and throws his head back before giving me a death stare.

"how dare you take advantage of me." walker says fake offended. he goes to place a hand on his chest to prove his point but i quickly bring it back down to the table and he apologises again.

"don't worry about it, just don't want you to get green nail polish on your blue shirt, it's not easy to wash out." i smile and reach for the nail polish again when i felt a kiss on my cheek again. i turn back around to look at him, feeling a blush rise on my face. "what was that for?" i giggle.

"your smile is so pretty, i went to kiss you but you moved." he confesses, a tinge of pink appearing on his own cheeks. i lean over towards him and place a gentle kiss to his lips. walker's hand rises up to hold my cheek and i play with his curly hair.

when he pulls away, he takes one look at my face and laughs a little bit to himself. "what?" i ask, worried, but he keeps on chuckling to himself. "walker what?" he only points to the mirror in front of us. when i look, i see an emerald green streak running down my cheek. "WALKER!"

i can only hear walker pissing himself laughing as i run to the bathroom, desperately scrubbing at my face trying to get the nail polish off.

i walk back into my room with a scowl on my face but it doesn't stop walker from laughing some more before forcing out an "i'm sorry" through his giggles. i want to stay mad at him, but his laugh is so cute it makes it a lot more difficult. i end up laughing along with him and sitting back down.

when the top coat finally dries walker puts his hands in front of him and admires the nail polish. "thank you y/n, i love it." he says and kisses me again. "i'm just gonna grab my phone, i wanna take a picture." he gets off of the chair and turns to grab his phone from the bed.

i chuckle to myself and his head spins around to face me. "what's so funny?"

i quickly straighten up and say "nothing, sorry. just thinking about earlier." and walker goes back to taking photos of his hands.

the green paint in his hair will wash out. hopefully.

- 💌 -

THIS OMG
i need this to happen to me

"confess i loved you
just thinking of you
i know i've loved you from the start💗"
from the start - laufey