𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄

summary: y/n meets a pretty boy at an audition
genre: fluff
warnings: swearing, rizzler walker
thought i'd give you a fr love at first sight since i pranked you w the last one😝
actress!y/n

- 💌 -

auditions are not fun. they're a full day of awkward trauma, crying, loud waiting rooms and stress-sweating.

but hey if that's what you're into.

i held my folded profile papers in one hand, my prepared monologue and set script in the other as i read over them before looking around the room. the girls auditioning for the female lead (there are about twenty million girls going for the same role as me!!) on one side of the room and the boys auditioning for the male lead on the other.

i knew my monologue, i knew the set script they gave me, why the fuck am i still so worried? oh yeah, because netflix. THIS IS A FUCKING NETFLIX SHOW. i need to do my best because they don't slack up at netflix hq.

my brain was racing a million miles a second, my leg was bunching up and down at a rapid pace and it felt like there was a million people screaming in my head.

but it all got quiet when i looked at him.

i picked up my head and my eyes met with a pair of pretty blue ones. that alone was enough to make me suffocate. then i really looked at him.

he's so pretty.

he's got curly blonde hair and really good style and a really pretty smile. he looks like an angel. i looked back up at his eyes but he never stopped looking at mine.

his smile grew wider into a cheeky grin and he looked to see if anyone was watching, his head going left and right like he was in a cartoon, making me laugh at him.

he's pretty and he's funny. is he real?

he jogged across the room quickly so no one would see him cross over to the section of the room leading to the girl's auditions, his papers flapped around helplessly in his hand. "hey," the boy said breathlessly as he sat beside me.

i laughed at him. "hey. you're gonna miss your call from all the way over here." he looked up the room and then back to where he was sat before returning his attention to me, never losing that pretty smile.

"worth it if i get to talk to a pretty girl."

"wow rizz." i said even though i was completely taken aback by his sudden forwardness. he seemed like the type of guy to be kinda shy.

but i won't complain i guess.

i was glad he changed the subject as i started to blush. "so what brings you to these auditions then..." he looked down at the papers in my hand. "...y/n?"

"horror's my favourite genre, what about you.." i copied him as i looked down at his paper. walker. "...walker?"

"would you believe me if i said it's because you're gonna be here?" walker asked as he fully turned his body to face me.

his stupid joke made me laugh at him again. "well seeing as we've never met before i'd have to say no. unless you're stalking me?" i raised my eyebrow jokingly.

"who knows? maybe i am."

"that's a little creepy, walker."

he threw his hands up and sighed "i won't do it again i promise."

i laughed and there was this slight moment of silence as we looked at each other again. he's so close.

"WALKER SCOBELL?" a shout came from across the room making him look back at the door.

walker looked genuinely sad for a second before pulling his smile back into his face to look back at me. he pulled his phone out and frantically rambled "hang on... shit, uh do you know your number?"

my heart raced. "uh yeah."

he looked up at me. "really?" i nodded. "huh, that's lucky." he shook his own head. "uh what is it please?"

"xxx-xxx-xxx"

he seemed satisfied until we heard "WALKER SCOBELL?" again.

"gotta go, bye y/n!" he ran across the room once again making me cackle. but just as he reached the casting director he put a finger up at him and said "I'M SO SORRY." like he forgot something before running back to me. i raised my eyebrows.

"i forgot to tell you y/n is pretty name! i was trying to be all romantic and shit and i didn't even tell you your name was pretty so um i failed but still, i'll call you!" he rambled as he started to back up again and ran off. all i could do was laugh.

that got rid of the nerves for sure, butterflies taking their place.

- 💌 -

this is so cute how romcom coded

I GOT MY SECOND PIERCINGS DONE!!!

ITS THE LITTLE FLOWER I LOVE IT SM

"melting like an ice cream when i you smile💗"
melting - kali uchis