𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐋𝐔

summary: walker is so obsessed with his celebrity crush that he's gone delulugenre: fluff warnings: swearing

genre: fluff
warnings: swearing

MASSIVE THANK YOU TO user375827498 FOR HELPING ME OUT OF MY WRITER'S BLOCK WHEN I WAS DESPERATE LMFAO LOVE YOU GIRL!

- 💌 -

WALKER's pov

i scrolled through youtube, bored of waiting to be seen by the dentist. i see a video with a thumbnail that catches my eye: a pretty girl who looks my age with the most beautiful smile i've ever seen. i read the title: Y/N L/N - the puppy interview. with my airpods connected, i click on the interview.

"hey everyone i'm y/n l/n and i'm here with buzzfeed to do the puppy interview!" she says with that same bright smile. her grin only grows when the puppies get brought in. "oh they're so cute!" she squeals as two puppies go bounding around her and into her arms. "i want to take them home." y/n exclaims in a baby voice that literally makes me want to go feral in the middle of the dentist's office.

as the interview continues i can't contain my smile at the way she laughs or how she interacts with the puppies.

and so started my obsession with y/n l/n.

---

"yeah i just did the dishes!" i shout down to my mom before rushing to my room. i haven't missed y/n posting a youtube video since i found out about her channel and i wasn't gonna start now.

i hurriedly opened my laptop and opened youtube before connecting my headphones and searching up her username. there was her newest video, posted 2 minutes ago with 10000 views already. i click on the video and put my headphones on.

"hey everyone!" the beautiful girl exclaims. her smile makes the corner of my lips tug up the way hers do, though i'm sure that mine or anyone else's smile could ever be quite as bright. as she explains the video for this week i can''t help but stare, taking in her gorgeous features.

as i continue watching the video i get a notification.

instagram: y/n.l/n09 sent you a dm!

my jaw drops and i sit in shock for a while before opening my phone. she says that she saw the interview where i said she was my celebrity crush and that she feels the same. AND she wants to meet up.

...

HUH?!

i literally had to double check i wasn't seeing shit. y/n l/n actually wants to go out with me! holy crap.

"WALKER STOP SHOUTING!"

"SORRY MOM!"

---

i sat with my leg bouncing up and down on the green bench outside a dairy queen. i cannot believe this is actually happening to me right now.

i saw y/h/c hair and stood up to greet her. don't be a fucking idiot walker. her gorgeous smile moved as she said "hey walker!" and gave me a hug. don't be dry.

"hey y/n it's so good to meet up with you." what the fuck was that?!

"yeah when i found out you liked me back i was so happy." i cannot get enough of that smile. "do you wanna go in?" she asked.

i'm marrying this girl.

---

"walker we're gonna be late!" i hear y/n shout from downstairs as i pull on my other shoe.

"yep one sec!" y/n is my plus one for the percy jackson premiere. i'm really proud of the series and everyone in it. i can't wait for it to be released but i'm also so nervous. thankfully i'll have my girl by my side.

i run downstairs and see y/n's stressed out face. i give her a kiss on the forehead as i pass her into the kitchen to tell everyone it's time to leave . "walker they're already in the car we need to go!" i run back around the corner and take y/n's hand to pull her out the door and into the car.

i laugh at how dishevelled we are. "i don't know what you're laughing at." she says with her head held up.

"me neither y/n!" my mom pipes up from across the limo. i kiss y/n's temple and apologise before my mom clears her throat. i lean across the car and kiss my mom's cheek. "thank you."

i look back at y/n to see a scowl still on her face, but it has dissipated slightly. "i am sorry baby." i say in a quieter voice as my family started talking among themselves.

she smirks and kisses my cheek "you're lucky you're sweet."

i laugh "i'm lucky i have you."

- 💌 -

AWWWWW

i had to write him as a mama's boy i'm sorry

THANK YOU user375827498 I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU LOVE YOU

also so sorry these took ages!! mason preference chapter out later today!

"i can feel your heart beating with mine💗"
stargazing - the neighbourhood