𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

summary: walker and y/n announce their relationship to the public
genre: fluff
warnings: some pda
my kind of woman sequel

- 💌 -

"y/n i'm gonna go on live, is that okay with you?" walker asked as he kissed my temple. i laid my head back on the arm that was around my shoulder. i knew what he was actually asking: "y/n i'm gonna go on live while you have to sit here silent so no one knows we're dating. are you good with that?"

turns out i'm not good with that, believe it or not.

it's starting to piss me off. the last time we talked about this was three weeks ago. our eight month anniversary is tomorrow and i wanted to go out to dinner with walker. but guess what? we couldn't. because if someone papped us then everyone would know and suddenly we'd become the world's main targets of hate.

i'm annoyed. the world we live in is so fucked up that two fourteen year olds are afraid to be open about their relationship in fear that they will be attacked by their supposed "fans" online.

"yeah go for it." is what i say instead of all that. he kisses my forehead with a small thank you and gets up, going to sit on his gaming chair and opening up his phone.

"hey guys!" he says to his phone, smiling widely. it makes me genuinely sad that he's so happy to talk with his fans. i know it's sweet that he's so connected with them and i agree, but those fans are the reason i'm currently sat ten centimetres out of the shot of the live.

i sat quietly on walker's bed as he did an instagram live from his desk. this is not how i wanted to spend one of the few days i actually get to have with walker. if anything, instagram lives are something we should be doing together.

i had every intention to jump into the live and shout "I AM WALKER'S GIRLFRIEND!" but i couldn't.

thinking this made my attention turn back to walker, who was already looking at me when i looked up at him. he had an unreadable expression on his face; i literally could not make out what he was thinking. he looked kinda disappointed but also kind of happy and relieved at the same time? but then he smiled his pretty smile and the world felt safe again.

"well thats one way to go about it." walker laughed. "i was about to say there's someone i want you all to meet, but i like your way better."

there;s no fucking way i just said that put loud.

walker smiled at me and motioned me over. i got up and he budged over on the seat so there was room for me. i sat down and awkwardly waved at the live. there were already people saying things like 'aww she is so pretty' as well as 'ew wtf'. i laughed at the irony.

"so this is y/n, as she said she is my girlfriend. uhh, we've been going up for eight months tomorrow actually aaaaand that's it i think." i smiled at his nervousness and held his hand under the desk. as i did, his breathing slowed and his nervous smile changed into a pleasant one.

he's so whipped.

"hey." i waved again, more confident this time. looking at the comments destroyed my confidence a little bit. one in particular said 'why on earth is walker with her of all people?' but i smiled to see the majority of other fans telling that account off for being disrespectful.

i heard walker mutter the question to himself and let go of my hand to put his arm aground my shoulder. "i don't know man." i smiled up at walker, the comments all screaming 'THE WAY SHE LOOKS AT HIM AWWW!' before he goes on.

"i guess she is just my kind of woman."

- 💌 -

what cuties.

i went alton towers with the boyfriend today it was so much fun🤭

hope you're all having good days.

ALSO REQUESTS ARE APPRECIATED IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE AND THANK YOU, THIS GOES FOR THIS BOOK OR MY FINN AND MASON BOOKS (just a quick psa, remember the finn book doesn't get published until next month so you won't see it the week after it is requested!)

"your smile ignites just like a candlelight
then somehow i know everything's alright💗"
melting - kali uchis