𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄

summary: y/n is flying away for her series but walker isn't going with her
genre: angst sort of not really
warnings: walker flying away (don't get depressed i won't have enough tissues), swearing
actress!y/n

- 💌 -

walker's mum drove us to the airport on monday despite the fact that it was literally four in the morning. we got in and i sorted myself out (tried not to cry) while walker stood beside me throughout the entire queue.

we walked to the closest starbucks (despite walker's protests) of the three in the airport, ordered our usuals and sat down. we just spoke about fuck all for ages, literally the stupidest things ever, but we didn't care, we just wanted to spend time together. we weren't going to see each other for a good five months, because of season two of my series now shooting.

although i would miss walker, i had no right in asking him to go to indiana with me and keep him away from his family for five months. so we had to resort to snapchat, instagram and tiktok dms, the occasional imessage and facetime. it could be worse though. we knew this day would arrive sooner rather than later.

we've got each other.

we'll be fine.

seeing as walker's mum drives us here so early, i insisted that i would pay for starbucks, so after paying we went and sat down and talked again. half an hour went by like ten minutes and i had to make my way to my gate. unfortunately, walker couldn't go past security, so we had to make our goodbyes now.

"i'll miss you," walker says over-dramatically, like it's the last time we'll ever see each other ever again. i laugh at him and smile into his chest and his arms fell to my waist as i pulled away from him and looked at his face. his gorgeous face.

"i'll miss you too. and your terrible jokes," i replied, causing a chuckle to erupt from both of us. i'm gonna miss laughing like this.

in the back of my mind, i knew that people - paparazzi or not - were watching and recognising us the whole time, wondering about the conversation that we were having and trying to decipher our almost secret words that we were sharing. but i kept that thought there, in the back of my mind. this is me and walker. just us.

"i'm going to call you everyday," walker reminded me. "you'll want to kill me by the time you fly back."

i laughed at him. "i doubt that could happen." we were smiling at each other for ages until i realised i only have 25 minutes to go through security and get to the right gate to indiana. (and that i was crying a little bit but no one needs to know that) "i have to go walker. i love you."

he leant down to kiss me sweetly, holding me in his arms as he smiled. we unwillingly pull away and walker replies "i love you, y/n."

"bye walker," i said while walking away and waving.

"bye gorgeous," he replies smiling and i see the tears in his eyes as a one rolls down his cheek. i'm so gonna bully him for that later.

i stared at him and then turned around, taking off my jewellery for security, including the 'W' necklace i've worn around my neck for the last 12 hours/since walker gave it to me.

i think it was then that i decided that within the five months i would be away from walker, i would only take it off for security at the airport. i would only take it off when necessary. and to me, necessary is those few times and those few times only.

god i'm going to miss him.

one of the last messages that goes through my phone before i board the plane is from walker. it read: "can't believe you really cried. what a loser."

i laugh at him before replying "you cried too, we're even. i love you, see you later shithead"

the final message my phone receives is "i love you more asshole. text me when you land❤️".

and then i board the plane.

- 💌 -

this was a bit shit but OH WELL. get what you're given and all that.

how was your week cuties???

also please can i have movie recommendations!!! i'll literally watch any genre and anything in any language (as long as there is english subtitles so i can understand what's going on because i HATE english voice overs) thank you cuties💗

"where'd all the time go? starting to fly💗"
where'd all the time go? - dr. dog