𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

summary: walker has a certain playlist that catches your attention
genre: fluff as fuck
warnings: swearing, walker not being an asshole but being a lil cutie patootie

- 💌 -

"i'm going to the kitchen do you want anything?" walker got up and was halfway through the door when he turned to face me.

i smile up at him, "i'm good thanks though." he smiles and makes his way down the stairs. i look over and see he left his phone on the bed.

idiot.

i picked it up and swiped left to open up the camera. i took loads of stupid photos. seriously, like 15 crazy selfies and at least 30 0.5s. i flicked through them and laughed at me top tier humour before deciding on one to change to walker's lockscreen.

i then realised i needed his password.

fuck.

uh, his birthday? i type it in. incorrect password. of course, he's not that stupid.

my birthday? i type that in too. incorrect password. fuck.

his mum's birthday? nope again.

shit, um, what else? percy jackson release date?

191223

correct password.

boom.

i get to his home screen and just as i go to press the settings icon a notification banner pops up and i accidentally press that instead. shit, hate it when that happens.

luckily it was only spotify.

i'm just about to swipe off when i see a title that captures my attention.

y/n's favourites❤️

what the fuck that's so sweet.

i press on it, and, surely enough, all my favourite songs from as far back as last year are all stored in this playlist. i literally want to cry.

he's so adorable i literally do not deserve him.

i shake my head smiling and go back to settings to change his lock screen. i pick one of the craziest 0.5s before going back to spotify. i just can't believe how cute he is.

i don't even click off of it when i hear his footsteps thumping up the stairs. his bedroom door creaks open and he stands there for a second. i look up and he's pointing at my phone. "that's mine." is all he says with a furrowed frown

i laugh at him and look back down, fighting back the tears in my eyes. well i can't cry now, walker is back. "yeah..." i trail off.

"what's up?" he asks, sitting beside me. he peers over and sees what i'm looking at. "uh y/n you really don't need to-"

i wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to me, making him let out a funny yelp. i laugh before it dies out as i sigh contentedly. "i don't deserve you." walker slowly puts his hands around me too and i lay down beside him, never taking my arms away from him.

such a cutie.

- 💌 -

watched oppenheimer for the first time. changed! my! life!

"stay with me. i don't want you to leave💗"
k. - cigarettes after sex