𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔

summary: y/n is struggling with her medication but walker is there to help her through it
genre: fluff, angst?
warnings: mentions of taking medication, being taken off medication, dizziness, nausea, burnout

requested by l0wk3y2006  thank you for requesting and for your permission to publish this i'm always here for you lovely<3 if you or anyone ever need(s) someone to talk to i'm so okay to just listen to you rant i'll send you my email, insta or sna...

requested by l0wk3y2006 thank you for requesting and for your permission to publish this i'm always here for you lovely<3 if you or anyone ever need(s) someone to talk to i'm so okay to just listen to you rant i'll send you my email, insta or snapchat. you're not alone and no problem is "not a big deal" if it's stressing you out. always here to talk xx

- 💌 -

i sigh as my head spins once again. i've been getting dizzy since i've been put on this new medication and let's say i'm not a fan. i've already cried over it but i hate that it keeps coming back.

"are you okay?" walker asks, still laying down on my bed after i sat up. he rubs my back softly and my lips tug up into a small smile to show him.

"yeah don't worry." i assure him as i rub my temples. i gag slightly as the nausea starts to pass through me. for fucks sake.

"y/n," he starts, sitting up beside me with a soft voice. "if it's from your meds again you can tell me. it's not a bother or anything. i'll help you."

i sigh and hold him close to me. "thank you. i appreciate it."

"so what's up?"

"i just" i take a deep breath as i feel the tears start to fill up my eyes. "ugh i just hate it. i get why i need the meds but i hate the side effects. i'm so tired of being, well, tired all the time. and the sickness and the dizziness, all of it! and i'm terrified to go back to running because that'll just make it worse and the meds will make my performance worse and i can't even-"

"baby breathe," he puts both hands on my shoulders to ground me as i take deep breaths, trying not to have a panic attack. i feel the tears pour down my face but i don't wipe them away. walker does for me. "you're okay sweetheart i'm here i'll help."

i kiss his cheek slowly "thank you walker. i don't know what i'd do without you seriously."

he smiles softly. "that's what i'm here for. is there anything i can get you?"

"can you get me a water please?"

"anything for you." he kisses my forehead gently before getting up off the bed and making his way downstairs.

i end up laying back down, holding my head in pain and nearly crying again. i can't deal with this agony again. not alone anyway.

i need walker.

i slowly get up, wincing at the headache forming, and go downstairs, holding onto the banister all the way down. i look all over the bottom floor for my boyfriend and only hear his voice as i approach the kitchen door.

"i'm so worried about her mrs l/n. it's getting really bad since she's been on this new medication and i don't really know how to help her. not properly anyway. but like i can't say that because i don't want to scare her because she's already terrified enough."

my heart breaks beneath my ribs. he's been so worried about me, it's so sweet how much he cares. he's the most amazing boyfriend ever.

i hear my mum reply "well you know you can always come to me about anything walker, but for now just be honest with her. she's your girlfriend, she'll understand. as long as you're there for her right now."

i don't want to intrude anymore than i have, so i slowly make my way back up to my room. i'm laying back in bed opening netflix on my tv when walker comes back in with the same hopeful smile on his face.

he puts my water on the bedside table before pulling back the covers and putting his arm around me as she lays beside me. i turn and lean into him. "i love you."

he smiles into my hair "i love you more."

i love him.

- 💌 -

hope this is okay!!

"i was enchanted to meet you💗"
enchanted - tay tay swift