𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 2

summary: y/n and walker try to work it out
genre: angst
warnings: you may hate me after this-, fighting, crying, walker being an arsehole

FIGHTING

- 💌 -

LAST TIME

"OH GET OUT!" he goes over to the door and opens it up aggressively. "GET OUT Y/N! I CANNOT TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW."

"don't give me space," i wipe the tears off of my cheeks before he sees them. "that's the last thing i want from you."

but he doesn't say anything. he opens the door further.

so i walk away.

- - - -

i told walker i didn't want space, so it didn't shock me when he totally blanked me. he was hurt and angry and he had every right to be. he just got told he was being cheated on, i would be hurt and frustrated too.

it hurt when it was still going on after two weeks though.

i don't have enough fingers and toes to count the amount of times i've texted him and tried to call him. i even commented on his instagram to get anything out of him, but not even a like came through my inbox.

i miss him. and i'm tired of being treated like a traitor for something i didn't do.

that was the argument i made to persuade my dad to drop me off at walker's house.

when i got there and arrived at his door, he opened it before looking up at me and immediately closing the door. i stopped it with my shoe "please walker this has gone on long enough. we need to talk about it."

"you need to leave me alone." he replied rapidly. i blinked at him, shocked. "you look like shit y/n."

"i feel like it." i took a deep breath and said what i must have relayed to him at least 1 millions times two weeks ago. "i don't know who that boy is walker. you have a right to be upset but please trust me. please believe me," i reach out to hold his hand and he pulls it away faster than i can register, making me stumble.

"don't touch me."

i feel myself start to cry again as we go right back around the loop. why are we doing this to ourselves? we're only hurting each other. "walker," i say through a sob. "that boy is lying to you. and you're letting him. it's hurting us and it's ruining our relationship!" he doesn't respond. it's like his face is switched off; he's not even reacting. "why don't you ever listen to me?" i ask hopelessly.

he stands there in the ajar space of his front door with dead eyes and a plain face. he doesn't respond again. i might as well be drowning in my tears at this point with the rate that they pool up in my eyes and drop down my face. "don't listen to him, please." it's pathetic that i have to beg him for this really, but i don't want to lose him. i miss the boy i love.

where did he go?

he's not here. the boy standing before me is cold and heartless and rude. this boy doesn't respect me the way walker does. this boy doesn't give me butterflies the way walker does. this boy doesn't love me the way walker does.

the breath walker takes as he's about to speak makes my heart and hopes soar up into the sky. this is the part where it all makes sense and all is forgiven and we live happily ever after.

but instead of a full, happy heart, i'm left with one that shatters into pieces as walker asks "why are you still here?" with that same cold stare i was giving to him when i shouted at him in his trailer not too long ago.

"why would you say that?" i cry, nearly wailing at the situation. "walker i'm trying to fix this! at least i'm actually trying to!" i sob. "i mean you've ignored every single attempt i made to contact you! i had to ask your sister if you were okay because you wouldn't answer me!" i laugh humourlessly. "your sister hates me, by the way, for something i didn't even do!"

"y/n don't shout, i thought i already told you that."

"stop disregarding my feelings walker! you're making me feel guilty when i didn't even do anything! you're so... rude! walker i don't even know who you are anymore!"

he seems taken aback by this but if he is he doesn't say anything about it, instead deciding to comeback with "y/n can you just fuck off already?"

now he's just disrespecting me. he's hurting me for something i never actually did, he's hurting me even though i don't deserve it. "walker you're just trying to upset me and it's working! you can fucking stop now!"

"how did it feel?" he asks. i look up at him confused, the outlines of hush face turning blurry from the tears in my eyes. "to be disregarded? to have your feelings ignored? because that's exactly how you made me feel two weeks ago y/n. you promised to never hurt me."

"you promised to never hurt me too!" i retaliate.

he thinks for a moment before he sighs. "promises are meant to be broken anyway."

"i- UGHH" i remove my foot from the door and take a step back to cradle my face in my hands and just sob loudly right in front of him. "i mean is this how little you think of me?!" i shout. when i look up from my hands, i don't see walker.

i see his front door right in my face.

i trudge down the steps leading to his house and i cry louder. there's people looking at me through windows and from across streets but i could care less. i call my dad and ask him to pick me up.

this is the second time walker has shut me out, but somehow it hurts more than the first.

- 💌 -

I'D LIKE TO CLARIFY THERE WILL BE A PART THREE BEFORE YOU ALL SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE WITH TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS

my gcse drama exam is thursday wish me luck because my teacher HATES ME AND MY GROUP😜

i love you all thank you for your patience and kindness it means the world to me.

i hope you have a good week cuties

"are we too young for this?💗"
softcore - the neighbourhood