𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 3

summary: y/n and walker finally make up (fought)
genre: angst, fluff
warnings:
sorry i had to make you wait so long for this, but it's here! final part finally

FOUGHT

- 💌 -

LAST TIME

"i- UGHH" i remove my foot from the door and take a step back to cradle my face in my hands and just sob loudly right in front of him. "i mean is this how little you think of me?!" i shout. when i look up from my hands, i don't see walker.

i see his front door right in my face.

i trudge down the steps leading to his house and i cry louder. there's people looking at me through windows and from across streets but i could care less. i call my dad and ask him to pick me up.

this is the second time walker has shut me out, but somehow it hurts more than the first.

————

i haven't slept in a while.

i yawn through my classes and through sports clubs and through homework.

i've resorted to water so my stomach doesn't growl at the loss of food.

how embarrassing.

actually what's more embarrassing is that i'm so hung up over a boy who makes me feel like shit. it's more embarrassing that i miss him and his laugh and his eyes and his lips and his jokes more and more with every passing day. it's more embarrassing that i still love him after everything.

i look through old photos of us and reread our messages. sometimes i think of blocking him and deleting them all. we haven't broke up but it feels like we have. i miss the way we were. i miss my boy.

my head slid off of its place on my hand and nearly on the desk below me when my phone buzzed against it. i picked up my heavy head faster than i ever had before in my life to reach for my phone.

walker💗
accept | decline

i could make up or break us apart with a single press of a button.

but which one?

i pressed the screen and brought my phone to my ear. i took a deep breath before saying "hi." down the phone.

"hey," walker starts. "... are you okay?"

i think about scoffing at him, but remember where it got us the first time. "not really. how are you?"

"i miss you."

i don't really know what to say. "you hurt me walker." he goes to speak but i interrupt him. "i know i hurt you too but that was something i didn't do. you made me feel guilty and stupid for cheating you when i literally never did. you understand how shitty that is right?"

he responds immediately, "yeah i know. i'm sure it doesn't mean anything right now but i am so sorry for how i treated you baby." my heart fluttered more than it should've at the nickname i missed so much. "i'll spend the rest of my life fixing it."