𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃

summary: walker finds y/n asleep but notices something on her phone
genre: fluff
warnings: simp!y/n

adorable little fluff requested by actualsophia  thank you sm for answering my message board for requests it makes writing an easier!

adorable little fluff requested by actualsophia thank you sm for answering my message board for requests it makes writing an easier!

- 💌 -

WALKER's pov

"hey mr l/n!" i say as he opens the door.

"hey walker come in, she's in her room for once you know where to go." i nod and take off my shoes before going upstairs to see my girlfriend.

her mom notices me as i get to the top step and we have a quick catch up on everything. i'm thinking i really want to see my girlfriend but mrs l/n is apparently thinking let me carry on this conversation for three years.

with all due respect of course.

"right anyways i've got lots to do so i'll talk to you later walker."

"okay see you later mrs l/n," i start to walk off.

"walker for the last time please call me y/m/n!" she shouts down the hallway. i turn and laugh politely before making my way to y/n's room. "OH walker while i've got you-"

please mrs l/n.

... y/m/n i mean.

"- are you staying for dinner with us?" she asks. she's so nice and i know she means well. i internally sigh.

"if that's okay with you y/m/n."

she smiles and walks away, (not before shouting "keep the door open!") so i quickly turn and grab the handle to y/n's door.

while i still can.

when i see my girlfriend laying asleep in her bed, i don't think anything of it. but as i stand there smiling at her (a/n: THERE IS NO WAY TO SAY THIS WITHOUT IT SOUNDING WEIRD IT'S IN A CUTE SENTIMENTAL WAY PLEASE) i hear a faint voice... singing?

"i'm only human can't you see? i made, i made a mistake..." i quickly look around the room and soon realise the sound is coming from the phone in her hand that's about to drop to the floor. she gets so pressed when her phone cracks, so i decide i should save it for her.

i walk over to her side of the bed and relieve the phone from her outstretched hand. as the song gets louder i realise she must be on tiktok. i don't wanna pry, but it could be that one jacob elordi edit and i don't want my girlfriend watching that crap.

but when i look down, i'm surprised to see that it's... me?

my girlfriend, who can literally message me within seconds with minimal effort, is watching edits of me. i smirk as i realise the video is saved to her favourites, so after checking she is in fact still asleep i open her tiktok favourite videos.

i'm met with not only a million edits of me in there, but also a full folder labelled "my roman empire❤️" with a good few hundred edits.

i smile at her phone as she stirs awake. she rubs her eyes and i place her phone on her bedside table before literally jumping over her and onto my side of her bed. "oh- hey walker."

i miss her temple. "hey baby." she looks at me funny and i laugh, "what?"

y/n looks like she's deciding whether to say something or not, but then shakes her head and instead asks "how long have you been here?" as i pull her covers over me. "just got here my love."

"oh, okay good." she replies tiredly. she yawns as she picks up the remote. "wanna watch a movie?"

i put my arms around her shoulders. "of course."

i'd take the piss out of her, but i still can't help but smile when i think that she genuinely has edits of me in her favourites.

it can be our little secret, even though she doesn't know.

- 💌 -

THIS IS SHITE HELP SORRY HOPW IE WAS WHAT YOU EXPECTED XX

"it's always been you it's always been you💗"
always been you - shawn mendes