𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆)

summary: in which y/n reads a fanfiction about newt (tmr) and when walker finds out he tried to act like him to impress hergenre: fluffwarnings: walker doing a british accent

genre: fluff
warnings: walker doing a british accent

requested by sturnkai thank you so so much girl i hope you like it!!!

- 💌 -

WALKER's pov

i swear to god sometimes y/n just hides around my house to annoy me.

i've been looking for her for like five minutes and she's literally no where to be seen. walking into the living room, i pull out my phone to text her but as i do i notice her sitting on the couch, her back to me.

i swear i checked this room what the fuck?

i creep up behind y/n in an attempt to scare her when i notice she's on her phone... reading? i didn't know she could read. i read over the words myself.

"i've never thought about newt this way, he's always been there for me but that's because he's newt, he's my best friend. why do i suddenly love him?"

i really thought i was about to get the she reads fanfiction about me cliche.

but last time i checked chat, my name is not newt.

is this the type of guy she actually likes? like is this, like, her type? because i'm halfway there, i'm blonde too. but i'm not british or 33 or newt in the maze runner.

i'd also like to point out that y/n promised me her maze runner phase was over.

if this is her type, if this is what she wants, then the solution to me is pretty clear.

i'm gonna have to be thomas brodie sangster.

- - - -

Y/N's pov

walker has been so fucking weird lately.

for one, he keeps talking in this weird fake british accent that honestly sounds like a mix between cockney and welsh. he's also been running around the park near his house, which isn't weird really, but walker has never had an interest in running before in his life.

and then one day he came home from his run.

with. a. limp.