𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓

summary: walker and y/n fight but they make up (next week though because i'm evil like that but happy ending woohoooo)
genre: angst.
warnings: fighting, swearing, crying

FIGHT

- 💌 -

"WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?" i shout at him frustratedly, disregarding the tears falling from my eyes. "I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T ME AND YOU COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAY TO BELIEVE SOME RANDOM GUY, WHO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW BY THE WAY, WHO SAYS I'M CHEATING ON YOU!" i pace the length of his trailer.

when i look up at him with a harsh glare he's sat on the couch, staring at the floor and biting the nail on his thumb. fuck off. "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" his head picks up and my blood boils as he looks at me plainly.

"please don't shout y/n." is all he says. is he fucking for real? i pour all my thoughts and feelings out for him, shout to him, be vulnerable for him, and he says please don't shout?

"WALKER I HAVE A RIGHT TO SHOUT, I HAVE A RIGHT TÍO BE ANGRY!" i start before listening to him. "i don't know why you won't believe me." but his attention's gone back to the floor and his nail. "i mean do you even trust me?"

he responds immediately "i don't know." he doesn't look up.

i scoff even though i'm heartbroken. i'm left speechless by his reply.

but somehow what hurts even more is that he doesn't shout it. he doesn't scream it back like it's a spur of the moment. instead he uses this small, whisper-like voice that's full of certainty. i take a deep breath in. "why don't you know?"

walker puts his head in his hands. "i just-" before he groans in frustration. "i don't know who to believe. it's quite obviously you in the photo but i don't know the other guy and why would he dm me out of the blue to tell me you're cheating on me?" and then he looks up. he meets my eyes for the first time. they're full of tears and confusion and anger all at once.

"but there's photographic proof y/n."

"walker-" and i scoff for real this time. "photoshop exists. and you should believe me" my voice raises higher, starting to make my throat sore. "because I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BOY BEFORE IN MY LIFE!"

"y/n-"

"NO WALKER I'M PISSED OFF"

"baby please-"

"BABY? YOU ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING AND THEN CALL ME BABY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" i scream, not caring if the whole set can hear me. he stays silent. my volume drops, my voice turns cold. "walker. who do you think you are?"

i can see the tears forming in his eyes but i ignore them. i deserve to feel hurt. i'm the one who's being called a cheater. "y/n-" he starts.

"why aren't you shouting at me?"

he just stares at me. "you know i'm not like that." i scoff in his face. "y/n stop it."

"stop what?" i cross my arms.

"stop scoffing and yelling at me, i'm trying to talk to you and you're screaming in my face."

"don't you think i have a right to? you're making me upset-"

he stood up abruptly, his face right in front of mine. "HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?" he shouts. i'm left speechless again, and not in the good way like how it used to be. "HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL BEING TOLD THAT MY GIRLFRIEND, WHO I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING, IS SEEING ANOTHER GUY? YOU THINK I'M NOT UPSET Y/N?"

i can't let down the wall i've built. i can't crack and give in. so instead of jumping in his arms and crying sorry, i say "telling me you love me mid-argument won't change what you've done." coldly.

"OH GET OUT!" he goes over to the door and opens it up aggressively. "GET OUT Y/N! I CANNOT TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW."

"don't give me space," i wipe the tears off of my cheeks before he sees them. "that's the last thing i want from you."

but he doesn't say anything. he opens the door further. 

so i walk away.

- 💌 -

SORRY THIS IS SO LATE I LOVE YOU REALLYYYYYYY

i'm so proud of this chapter what the freak i love it sm to say i used to HATE writing angst i loved writing this.

"there's no us in us when i'm lacking trust you wanna discuss? ugh you disgust me💗"
emails i can't send - sabrina carpenter