𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐘

summary: walker confesses his feelings to y/n and she can't stop the happy tears
genre: fluff
warnings: crying (again ffs)
apparently y/n wants long lashes rn
this was originally requested by walkersfavgf for my mason book BUT i needed a chapter for this one so here we are, hope you like it!

- 💌 -

NO ONE's pov

y/n tapped her nails on the wooden bench table as she waited for walker to come back with their ice cream. they'd been best friends since they met on the set of a new horror movie they starred in and walker taught y/n everything there is to know since it was her first big project.

"here they are." walker put down two massive ice cream sundaes and slid y/n's over to her. she sent him a sweet smile and he stuck his tongue out at her, causing the girl to laugh.

neither of them knew that the other was crushing on them because they're stupid 14 year olds but it was real love. not the middle school type love, real true love. just neither of them knew it.

then, from the corner of their eyes they saw a girl kneel down and propose to her boyfriend. the both of them started crying and the man nodded while shouting yes, picking her up and spinning her around.

everyone in the ice cream parlour whooped and applauded as the couple kissed happily. walker heard little sobs coming from across the table and saw y/n crying her eyes out. "are you crying?" he laughed.

she threw her hands up before covering her mouth again. "it's so sweet!" walker could only shake his head and smile at how adorable she was.

•••

the two of them were sat on the sofa in walker's living room. they had gotten even closer and were now at the stage where they basically cuddle and flirt with each other even though they tell everyone they dOnT fEeL tHaT wAy.

walker's arm stayed around y/n's shoulders which made both of them blush, glad for the dark room so they couldn't see each other's faces. they were watching marley and me.

"you're a great dog marley." and the loudest, heart wrenching sobs sounded next to walker. he looked at y/n not even surprised to see her sobbing.

"you're insane." he commented but she smacked him so hard on the shoulder that he nearly cried himself. "OW?"

"SHUT UP I'M WATCHING THE MOVIE!"

•••

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" y/n screamed as she threw her pen onto the homework laying around the floor. both y/n and walker were laying on the floor of walker's bedroom doing their homework together.

"what! what's wrong?!" he looked at her with wide eyes before realising that hers were brimming with tears. he wrapped his arms around his favourite girl and held her tight. "i know it's difficult but we'll get it. let me help."

"pff." she scoffed. "we'll never get it it's too hard." walker gave her a look. "okay walker if we get this right i will kiss you. hell if we get this whole section right i'll give you a kiss per question!"

and how could walker say no to that?

walker sat there for half an hour explaining it to her until she finally understood and got the question right. she squealed and hugged him tightly, thanking him over and over.

they pulled away to look at each other and walker could see the tears in her eyes were now definitely happy tears. she looked so pretty like that, so sweet and innocent and full of life and feeling.

although shocked, neither of them were too surprised that they ended up kissing multiple times that night.

•••

"y/n i need to talk to you." walker finally said. he had been fighting himself over and over in his head for like an hour as they sat together in y/n's room, both on their phones but occupied with their thoughts.

they hadn't spoken much since they kissed that night in walker's room so they decided to meet up and talk it out. over the last few weeks, walker couldn't sleep or eat or do anything because he was so worried about his favourite girl.

y/n cried a lot, believe it or not.

she put her phone down beside her on the bed and gave walker a small smile. "yeah?"

walker budged closer to her and crossed his pinky over hers. she didn't pull away, so he continued. "y/n i literally didn't think about anything or anyone but you [(feel the rain on your skin)] for the last three weeks. i've been so worried and i hated every second that i spent not on the phone with you or not talking to you about something dumb tanner or someone said." y/n
let out a laugh through the ínstense conversation.

"i just, you're all i think about, ever since we met on set. and i just have to tell you like, i've had a massive crush on your for like, ages and i have never kept a secret for longer in my life!" y/n laughed at this again. "y/n will you be my girlfriend?" he said abruptly, interrupting his little speech.

y/n'a jaw flew open and she immediately hugged him so tight he thought she was trying to kill him for a second. "YES!" she shouted, though it was muffled through the fabric of walker's hoodie. he wasn't surprised to find tear marks on the material when she looked up at him.

"there's no way." he teased but she just kept crying. "don't cry y/n" he wiped the tears away for her.

eventually walker cried a little himself. later, as they laid curled up watching a movie, his eyes started to water as he thought that y/n now wasn't only his favourite girl, but his girl. just his.

and when he said that same thing to y/n, you can imagine her reaction. (she cried again). but the dry tear stains on his cheeks didn't go unnoticed by y/n seeing as she'd seen the same in her face so frequently. "have you been crying?"

"shhhh." he said and then started mewing.

y/n broke up with him as a joke until he started fake crying and screaming "no don't leave me!" while hugging her tightly. y/n assured him she was only kidding and he simply said "i know." and wiped his eyes. he's a good actor well give him that.

some people thought y/n'a tendency to cry over most things was weird and sensitive, but if we're being brutally honest, it was probably walker's favourite thing about his girl.

- 💌 -

cutie patooties

i actually love this so much wtf this might be my favourite chapter i've written so far and i've been writing for like three years (even though i only started publishing in january😝).

thank you again walkersfavgf i appreciate the request hope you liked it xx

"cause i'm a fool for you and the thing you do💗"
fOoL fOr YoU - ZAYN