9.

August

I'd just finished a long ass photo shoot for Wiz Khalifa and Ty Dolla $ign at Ty's music studio and a nigga was hungry as a muthafucka. I opened the door to Chipotle then walked in.

I checked the time on my phone then looked to see the girl Alani would always eat with every time I'd seen her here. Although, Alani was nowhere around. I actually hadn't seen her in almost a month.

After receiving my food, I sat down and began eating.

"Hey." The girl suddenly approached me.

"Wazzam?"

"Damn, not the accent too."

I chuckled. "What's ya name?"

"Karmen. Yours?"

"August."

"That's different." She smiled. "Mind if I sit down?"

"Nah, not at all." I said. "You Alani's friend, yeah?"

"Yep. You know her?" She asked.

"Yeah, we..friends also."

Last time I'd spoken with Alani is when she'd cursed a nigga out for gettin in ha bidness. Lookin' back at the situation, I do feel that I should've kept my mouth shut because dat was ha bidness, but I can't help that I care 'bout ha. I mean am I wrong for tryin ta be a good friend?

"Oh, yal are friends? Her ass ain't even tell me she knew you." She shook her head.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "I ain' seen ha' hea' lately. She quit?"

"Yep." She said. "I don't blame her either."

"Oh...damn. I ain' kno'. She aight, she scraight?"

"I honestly don't know. I haven't talked to her since she left."

"You ain' seen ha', none'n?"

"Nope." She said. "Yal must be close, you seem worried."

"Well...we ain' really close but we are somewhat friends. I was jus' worried about ha' das all." I said thinkin' about ha' boyfriend.

"Yeah, I am too." She said. "I'm sure she's alright though."

"I hope so." I said.

"Uh..I have her number. You want it so you can call and check on her?"

"Ion kno' Ion wanna seem like a creep ass stalker or some shit." I chuckled.

She smacked her lips. "Boy. You're just checking on her it's no big deal." She laughed. "Just text her first if you're that worried."

I chuckled. "Aight I guess."

"Trust me. I'll tell her I gave it to you." Plus Alani's like the nicest person ever anyway, it's not like she'll do anything."

She might cuss my ass out again.

I nodded.

"You sure you don't like her or anything?" She furrowed her eyebrows, while looking at her screen.

I lightly chuckled. "I'm positive. She's jus' a friend. I jus' wanted ta check up on'a das it."

"Oh okay." She smirked.

I dropped my head and chuckled at her.