11.

Alani

After AJ had called his boys over to come and clean up the mess I told him the entire story as to what went down before he'd come home tonight and also the first time Ace had came on to me.
He went completely off.

"I shoulda made dat nigga suffer and hung him by his fuckin skin bruh!" He yelled, pacing the room with his gun in one hand.

"AJ, please calm down. It's alright." I sat on the bed watching him.

"Why you always lettin shit slide so fuckin easy Lani? Dat shit ain't aight. Aight? And it neva will be."

"I know bu-"

"Dis nigga just molested you and dat shits aight to you?" He asked.

"No."

"Okay so stop bein so fuckin nice all the time!" He said.

I wiped my tears. "I'm sorry." I sniffed.

I've always been as I nice as I am, ever since I was a child. It's just not in my heart to fuck people over like they may have done to me. I could and I have but I've only ended up feeling apologetic afterwards, which is the stupidest thing but that's just how I am.

He sighed, shaking his head. "Look I ain't mean to hurt your feelings baby. I apologize." He sat down, sitting me on his lap.

I nodded, laying my head on his shoulder. He then wrapped his arm around me, wiping my tears away. "Shit just makes me mad because I know I shoulda been here. I'm mad at myself." He closed his eyes, balling up his fists.

I sniffed, lifting my head up. "It's not your faul-"

"Yes it is. It is cause I shoulda been here all along instead of at the trap and I should've been paying attention. I could of prevented that from ever happenin' to you and I'm sorry."

He wasn't wrong, but my mind wasn't even on who's fault this all was. My mind was on Ace's teams actions after they find out he's gone. If they ever find out that AJ killed him I know they'll try to kill him too.

"Well...I could've prevented it too if I just hadn't of been so scared to tell you about the first time, but....I don't even care about who's to blame this on. I just...I just want you to hold me right now." I laid my head back on his shoulder.

He nodded, holding me tighter. "Damn, I love you so much girl." He mumbled in my ear, pecking my forehead afterwards.

"I love you too." I closed my eyes.

-

1 month later..

"You woke?" AJ rubbed my thigh.

"Yeah." I looked up at him.

I laid on his chest, fiddling with his fingers as scrolled on his phone. I was currently in one of my rather depressing moods. It happens every once in a while after thinking entirely too much, which I had been doing.

He wrested his hand on my stomach and kissed my forehead.

"Have you taken your medication yet?" I asked him.

"Nah. I ran out yesterday, but don't worry, I'm picking up my prescription tomorrow."

I nodded.

"Lemme use the bathroom real quick." He lifted me up off of him, sitting me to the side.

While he was in the bathroom I got up and walked onto the balcony. I never came out here often but the view was beautiful. I just stood there, admiring the night skies. Amazing. It kind of took my mind away.

"Whatchu doin out here?" I felt AJ wrap his arms around my waist.

"Just...thinking, admiring." My focus remained on the stars.

He then kissed my neck, causing me to close my eyes for a second. I opened them back up to see a cloud of smoke pass by me. I looked back to see him holding a blunt up to his mouth. "Really AJ? I told you about that." I said.

"Shhh." He lightly chuckled, shushing me. "It's aight."

I sighed, turning back around. He then went back inside and came back with a chair, sitting down in it. "Comere." He motioned for me to sit in his lap. I then walked over to him, sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. I watched him intensely as he took at hit from his blunt releasing the smoke from his mouth afterwards.

"I wanna try." I said, hoping it'd maybe take my mind off of my past and help me to stop thinking so much.

"Uh-uh." AJ held it away from me.

"Why not?" I pouted.

"You was just lecturing me about smokin baby." He chuckled.

I shrugged. "Well....just forget I did. Please."

He stared at me for a second then moved the blunt closer to my lips. Just as I was about to take it between my lips he moved it away, kissing me, making my heartbeat speed up. He tugged at my bottom lip before pulling away, afterwards moving the blunt back closer allowing me to slowly wrap my lips around the blunt.

He watched me closely as I inhaled, letting the smoke slither down my throat. I released the smoke from my mouth seconds later. He moved it away once again, taking it back between his lips. Watching him began to turn me on more and more each second.

I grabbed his chin, bringing his face closer to mine, then pressed my lips against his. I don't know what had gotten into me but I liked it so I continued. He licked my bottom lip for an entrance and accepted. He held my face in his hand as our tongues danced around and butterflies began to fly about in my stomach. We pulled away a few seconds later.

"Come on." He smirked, tapping my thigh, signaling for me to get up.

---

*whistles, looking elsewhere* I'm lyinggg. Bitch I can't even whistle. It's sad. 😭

But hahaha 😈. I really got some stuff in store.

Ki