Chapter 2 - Shopping and Food

Hello lovely people!!!

Does Urvi finally meet Abhimanyu today??? Ley's find out shall we!?

HAPPY READING!!!

____________________

URVI

"This doesn't suit my complexion either Hana. Cool colours are not my forte. I've always only worn warm colours", I whine looking at my reflection in the mirror. We've been in the store for more than an hour now and I can't seem to find anything that I like.

"Babe...You look hot. And that dusty blue looks so pretty and it goes so well with this cold weather. Monochrome colours in winter are a must.", she says mater of factly.

"I don't know, maybe we can look for something in black, since black is never out of style!", I look at the store assistant hopefully. She nods and leaves us to get a few dresses in black and returns within a few minutes.

I get into the trial room to try on the dresses she just got me and oh my god! The first one is so freaking perfect. It's a black flowy dress with halter neck that ends my mid thigh. The dress fits perfectly accentuating my curves. Not to sound too self-absorbed but I know I have curves that are worth showing off. And guess what! the dress also has pretty white ribbons instead of sleeves.

 And guess what! the dress also has pretty white ribbons instead of sleeves

"I'm buying it,", I announce as soon as I get out of the trial room.

"Yes...You are soooo buying it. Where were you hiding this masterpiece all this time?", Ahana asks the assistant Making us all laugh.

Once I paid the bill, we exit the store. It was a beautiful Thursday afternoon and warmer than any other days this month has seen. Hence, I took the opportunity to wear my pretty white frock with full balloon sleeves. I couldn't wait till summer to wear this one, so here I am!

"Babeee", Hana drags the word in a question, "Remember Vivaan Aro-" she starts and I cut her off by saying,

"Yes, I remember Vivaan Arora, the one you introduced me to in the college and the one who invited us to the party." She gives me funny side eye but doesn't mind my interruption.

"So, he says he's around the area and would like to hang out with us if we're okay with it. So should I say yes?", she asks.

"You don't have to ask me Hana. And excuse me, but I think you have a little crush on little Vivaan. I don't mind the two of you wanting to spend some time with each other.", I give her a mischievous smile.

She makes an ungodly sound when she snorts and says, "First of all, I do not have a crush on him and second of all Vivaan is the furthest from little", she says defensively. That confirms my doubts about her having a crush on him. I've had this doubt ever since she came home yesterday and talked my ears off about him and how he did not let her pay for her lunch at the canteen.

"So, you think he's huge huh? Oh my god! I thought you only had lunch with him yesterday. You didn't tell me you went back with him later.", I continued.

Now she knew what I was doing and swatted me on the shoulder.

"Shut up and shut that perverted mind of yours. I was only talking about his height." she says turning back pretending to look at something but I knew she was only hiding her now blushed cheeks.

"Let's go get a table for ourselves at the food court before it's full.", I say moving faster towards the elevator. Once we've reached the food court, I'm wafted by the delicious smell of the variety of food being prepared there. I know people usually prefer eating at a hotel because its more private, but I love how everyone is lost in their own world here in an open food court and don't care what you're doing or speaking about even if we're as loud as a speaker. There are kids runni...

"Ahana" comes a male voice that interrupts my thoughts.

That must be Vivaan I think to myself. The guy is around 6 feet tall wearing a black t-shirt and black joggers.

"Hey Vivaan. How'd you know we were here?" she asks him.

"My friend over there wanted to get something to eat first before we meet you girls. That guy over there walking with a tray of food is my friend Abhi."

I turn my head to look at the guy Vivaan's talking about. There's a tall ass guy walking in an olive-green polo shirt and black formal pants. His forearms are exposed which is enough to make any woman in this mall wet at the sight of them. And don't even get me started on his face. He has a five-o clock shadow going on for him with a square jaw and a straight nose. He hasn't noticed us yet or else I'm sure he'd think I'm a lunatic for staring at him like the way I am. He takes an empty table nearby and places the tray in his hand on it and starts fiddling with his phone.

 He takes an empty table nearby and places the tray in his hand on it and starts fiddling with his phone

*Please ignore that the guy in the picture isn't at the mall ToT *

"I think he's gonna call me right now, so let us just go to him.", Vivaan says.

Hana and I nod in unison and follow him to the table towards the most attractive I've seen so far. As soon as we get close to the table, Abhimanyu's head swings towards us in surprise.

"Hey dude, the girls were already here so I thought they might as well join us for a late lunch.", Vivaan says and Abhimanyu simply nods at his friend.

"Hi, I'm Abhimanyu Rajput", he says extending his hand towards Ahana and she shakes his hand and introduces herself.

And now that it's my turn to greet him, I just hope to God I just don't mess up my own name in the process or that my hands aren't sweaty. Uhhhh! Why am I panicking just to introduce myself to some handsome guy with sexy voice I don't even know?

'Uhhhh! What are you thinking Urvi. Just shut uppppp!'

He extends his hand to me, so I take it, and give it a firm shake which makes him look at me with surprise on his face.

"Urvi Sharma", I say.

____________________

What about Urvi's handshake shocked Abhi so much?? Read the next chapter to know! Hehe >.<

Please comment your thoughts and do not forget to like the chapter.

See ya'all in the next chapter!