Chapter 5 - Unwelcomed Guest!

Hello again!!!

I know I've uploaded like 5 chapters in just two days but that's only because this is my first time uploading on Wattpad and I don't want to lose my viewers just because there isn't enough story for them to keep following it. I shall soon be uploading only two or three chapters a week.

I hope you enjoy the chapter!

HAPPY READING!!!

____________________

I'm about to ring the door bell again when Urvi opens the door.

"Did you forget something Ahan-", she stops abruptly when she realizes it's not her roommate but me.

"Hey", I greet her with a small smile. God knows why I keep smiling in front of this girl. It's like I'm not me anymore when she's around.

Her questioning gaze turns to a glare before she asks, "What are you doing here?"

Is it just me that feels like she doesn't like my presence here?

"Hold on tiger. I come bearing food.", the glare is still present so I further explain.

"Ahana called me to get something for you to eat so you won't eat her head off when she returns.", I say lifting the paper bag with food in my hand as if surrendering before she kills me with the glare she's passing.

She stares at the bag for a moment and then runs into the house as if she's caught fire. Why did she run? Did the prospect of seeing me at her door with food disappoint her to the extent of running away? I follow her worrying that something has happened.

"Are you okay? Why did you run like that?", I ask concerned for her.

"I'm fine. But I just burnt my toast.", she says, lifting the pan that has two burnt toasts in it and then puts them in the dustbin.

"Then it's a good thing I came with food. Right?", I say with a grin.

"I wouldn't have burnt them in the first place if it wasn't for you", she mutters under her breath but enough for me to hear.

When Ahana called, requesting me to get a takeaway from the burger place close to the college, which apparently is Urvi's favorite and bring it to her, I did not expect the reaction that came my way. I thought Urvi would be welcoming or at least happy to see the food I brought. I was so eagerly waiting to see those stars in her eyes, like the ones I saw in the afternoon at the food court.

She's acting completely different from how she did in the afternoon and I can't seem to understand why. Did I do something? I don't remember any such thing that would cause her to act the way she is.

"So, should I just assume you don't want the burgers I got for you?", I asked hoping she doesn't agree with me.

"I want them", she whispers and looks away like she's embarrassed. I find it cute how this girl can show different emotions in just a matter of seconds. Her reply brings a smile on my face which she notices.

"So...What are you waiting for? Give me my food." She forwards her hand.

"Your food huh?", I ask playfully, passing her the bag.

"Of course it's my food since you got it for me", she says simply.

She opens the pack and then looks at me.

"Why are there four burgers in here? Did you get some for Ahana too?", she asked.

"Ummm, I got them for me because I thought since I haven't had my dinner, I can just accompany you.", I say kinda of embarrassed that I invited myself to dinner with her even though I brought the food and there is nothing for me to be embarrassed about.

It's eating me the way Urvi is acting towards me. Would she have reacted the same if it was Vivaan who brought the food? Did I really do something in the afternoon?

"Should I just leave? I feel like you would rather kill yourself than have dinner with me", I say and turned to leave.

"Wait! Don't leave", she said when I was about to open the door.

"You can eat with me. I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude to you, it's just-",  shaking her head, she abruptly cut herself off and turned around to take two plates from the cabinets and put the burgers on them.

"Common let's eat in the living room", she passes me a plate and then heads off to sit on the sofa.

It was then that I noticed her hair loosely put together into a bun and the outfit she's wearing. A cropped blue t-shirt with an anime print on the back and a pair of beige shorts that are really really really fucking short, giving me the amazing view of her mile long legs. Oh and those sexy calves.

Fuck! I shouldn't be thinking of her in that way, especially with the way she's treating me, but I just can't help being drawn to her hotness

We settle on the sofa and are eating our burgers peacefully, but the environment too quiet for my liking. She talked her tongue off in the afternoon with Ahana, why is she not talking now? Does she talk only during lunch and not dinner?

'What a lame excuse Abhi. She just doesn't wanna talk to you', my subconscious mocked me.

I am not used to silence when I'm around girls. But I have also never been the one to initiate a conversation, because it was never necessary with the amount of female attention I always got. But as they say, everything has its first time.

"So...What did Ahana do that she had to call me to get you food? Did she forget an assignment? Is she too busy to have dinner with you? Or maybe she owed you a dinner but is busy right now? Oh! By the way, did you complete the assignments you were talking about?", I start asking, not knowing how to initiate the conversation.

I look at her only to see her staring at me like she's seen a new species of animal.

"Do you always ask so many questions?", She asked and then took a bite of her burger.

A little bit of mayo got smudged on the corner of her lips and all I want to do it lick it clean off her. She swipes her forefinger across it and then licks the finger. How I wish wasn't her finger but my coc-

 Don't go there Abhi! You absolutely cannot!

What the hell is wrong with me? No girl has been able to affect me the way Urvi Sharma is right now and I can see my resolution to stay away from girls slipping away. Just like that! Just in one single day! 

"I never speak more than required when I'm around girls because I never have to. I only listen or sometimes don't even do that.", I say stating facts.

"Then I guess you don't consider me a girl looking at how many questions you're asking right now.", She says taking another bite of her burger.

"Only if you knew how hard you make me just by wearing those fucking shorts.", I think to myself only to hear a gasp and then a choking noise.

____________________

Ummmmmm 🌚🌚🌚

I don't have words but I'd definitely like to read yours in the comments!

Will be back with a new chapter very soon!

Untill then please miss Abhi and Urvi ❤️