Chapter 15 - A Conversation

Hola Lovely readers!
I'm back with the new chapter of 'Stay Forever'
This chapter is a bit longer than the previous ones but that's only because I felt like the previous chapters were too small and didn't cover enough story.
I hope you'll enjoy it!

Please vote and comment ^0^
HAPPY READING!!!

____________________

Lost in my thoughts I didn't even realize that Vivaan was standing next to me leaning on the kitchen counter and drinking water. 

"Hey" he greets me.

"Hey" I look his way and that is when I notice the bruises on his face have healed. I wanted to ask him about them in the library, but he was sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to disturb him.

"I see that you don't have a split lip anymore. Didn't get into enough fights recently?" I tease

"Oh! So you did see them. I thought you'd never ask." he mocks me.

"Huh? What?" and now I'm confused.

"You didn't know? Oh my god that fucking idiot has been apologizing to you all along without telling you what he did?" he now turns to face me.

What the heck! Who is he even talking about?

"Vivaan! I'm really confused right now. Who are you talking about and what are they not telling me?"

"Okay, so you remember that day at the party how we were playing Jenga and as a dare I posted a picture of ours saying we were in a relationship?" he asks trying to explain the situation.

"Yes, I remember."

"So, Abhi saw the picture on my IG story the next day and got pissed. He called me immediately and when I told him I was at the boxing rink, he came there and as soon as he entered the rink he started punching me. He hit me a few times before I managed to defend myself and hence the bruises." he finishes as if that explains everything. I mean it does explain why Vivaan had the bruises in the first place but not why Abhimanyu was so pissed about the IG story.

"But why would he be pissed at it in the first place?"

"Something about me trying to play two girls at a time blah blah blah. But I know that was not all because he looked downright jealous and ready to kill me. You'll have to talk to him about it because I'm pretty sure that idiot's never gonna bring it up himself." He puts the glass in the sink and leaves the kitchen.

What the actual fuck!?
So apparently I've been burning my blood thinking of that day, just because of one stupid social media post? It was merely a prank! But so what if I was in a relationship with Vivaan? How should that even matter to Abhimanyu? We don't even know each other that well, definitely not well enough to punch a person for being in a relationship with me. I'm trying really hard to understand all this but I simply can't. None of this would have happened if he'd have simply talked to me! Asked me!

I take the box of pizza from the counter and storm out to the living room, pick a piece from the box, drop it on the coffee table and take a seat on the corner of the sofa. The only corner left for me because the other is taken by Abhimanyu and Vivaan is on the bean bag. 

"What should we watch today? Some action?" Abhimanyu asks the two of us since he has the remote.

"Yeah let's watch action today. And please start the movie before Ahana comes here because she ain't letting us watch action. I'm sick of watching Rom-Coms with her you guys!" Vivaan starts whining like a baby and I chuckle. I hit him lightly on the head and pass him the box of pizza.

"That's my best friend you're talking about you goof. Be careful." I say playfully, taking a bite of my slice of pizza and he simply chuckles.

"Are you okay with watchin action?" Abhimanyu asks me and I simply shrug not even looking his way.