Chapter 12 - Twenty Questions!

Hello lovely people!!! 

I've recently had a few new readers and I really enjoyed reading their comments. Your comments motivate me as writer to make the best of the storyline I have in my mind, because you my people, deserve it all.

Don't forget to vote y'all! And the comments! >-<

HAPPY READING!!!

____________________

My finals are only two weeks away and as I promised myself, I've been studying really hard for them. I have my study time table all set, the walls in my room are almost covered in sticky notes of important topics, the refrigerator completely stocked with fruits because, Exams = Late night studies = Midnight food cravings. And even if it's tempting, I'm not the kind of person to eat junk at night. Also my daily routine of yoga helps me concentrate better during exams.

 Also my daily routine of yoga helps me concentrate better during exams

*The University Library*

Right now I'm studying History in Architecture in a secluded corner in the university library with my headphones on and listening to binary waves music to block away all the sounds in the library. I'm deep in my studies when my phone rings and I pull it out of my tote bag to see that Vivaan is calling me. Why would he call me? Is he not able reach Hana or something? Anyway, not my problem, so I cut the call, put my phone in silent mode and get back to studying. 

But then I feel bad about ignoring him that way and text him, 'In the library, studying. Don't call if not urgent'

A minute or so later I feel a tap on my right shoulder. I turn around to find nobody but when I turn the other side,

"Bhoo", I jump in my place due to the sudden hoarse noise, and guess who it was?

Who else? Vivaan Stupid Arora!

"What the heck is wrong with you. We're at the library, and I don't want to get my library card suspended because of your stupidity." but there's a smile on face which gives me off and Vivaan knows not to take my words seriously because I didn't mean them.

"Sorry Vivi. We were right there when we saw you and I called you but you straight away rejected it! How could you do this to me? Is this what our friendship has come to these days? I'm so hurt you know." he has his brows scrunched and his right hand placed on his chest over his heart, to act as if he's actually hurt. Hurt my foot!

Vivaan is that one person who could make friends with anybody and everybody just with that annoyingly cute smile on his face. As an introvert, I take my time getting close to people especially guys, but Vivaan and I became friends just in one day after Hana introduced us. First thing we bonded over was our University majors and how closely they're related, how both of us love drawing, and then he just wormed his way into my heart as a close friend. so, here we are talking like we've known each other for ages when it has only been 2 months.