Chapter 6 - My Customized Temptation

Heyyy lovely people! 

I'm back again with your favourite couple Abhi x Urvi

I can't keep my readers away from what they want now, can I?🌚🌚🌚🌚

HAPPY READING!!!

____________________

ABHIMANYU

"Only if you knew how hard you make me by just wearing those shorts.", I thought to myself only to hear a gasp and then a choking noise.

I look up to find her coughing hysterically, her eyes watery, and her nose completely red. She puts the plate on the table and grabs some tissues. I run to the kitchen, fill a glass of water and hand it to her. She took it from me and started gulping down water like she's been thirsty for ages.

I sit down beside her and start rubbing her back. She flinches at my touch and scoots further away from me on the sofa.

"Slow down Urvi. Are you okay? What happened? ", I ask

She finishes the glass of water takes a few deep breaths. Her chest rises in an up and down motion and I feel like I'm being hypnotized!

She looks at me from the corner her eyes, then abruptly stands up. She is now looking everywhere except at me. Her cheeks, her ears and her neck are flushed. I think it is from all the coughing.

"I...Ummm", she looks at me but when our eyes connect she immediately turns away.

"I...I'll be b...back", she stutters and runs to her bedroom.

All the while she's in the bedroom, I'm here in the living room thinking of all the reasons why she probably ran to her room.

I'm lost in my thoughts when she reappears from her bedroom, but now she's wearing sweatpants.

"Fuckkkk!", and it was then that I realized what just happened.

Her head snaps towards me at the sound of me swearing.

"Did I say that out loud??? Is that why you started choking?", I ask Putting the dots together. The way she was blushing earlier and now she has changed from shorts into her sweatpants!

'How could you be so dumb Abhi. How could tell a girl she looks hot in the shorts she's wearing when you've only met her today!'

Fuck! Fuck! Fuckkk!

'Does she think I'm a pervert now? Is that why she changed? Why did I have to open my mouth when I could have kept it shut just like I've always done it when I'm around  girls! Look where opening your mouth has got you, you idiot! You Have embarrassed her enough, that she had to go change her clothes.'

I look at her and notice she's fidgeting with her thumb nail, staring at it as if she getting a manicure.

"Look!", I start

"I didn't mean to say it out lou-", but I'm cut of when the front door opens.

"I'm homeee", Ahana says spreading her hands and sniffing her nose as if staying away from home for less than an hour made her homesick!

This girl!!!

She sees me and then notices the burgers kept on the table in front of me.

"You guys are having burgers!!! I want some too.", she says excitedly.

"Do you even have any left??? Vivian has told me about how much you eat but I really hope there is at least one left.", she asks hopefully.

"Of course we have some left. Abhimanyu brought enough for all of us. It's on the kitchen counter. Go get it.", Urvi says pointing towards the kitchen.

I wanted to apologize to Urvi for what I unintentionally said a few minutes ago but I don't think doing it in front of Ahana is the right thing to do. It'll rather put Urvi in an awkward position in front of her best friend.

So, I do what I do best. I leave.

"I have some work to finish so I'll be heading off. See you girls again.", I say moving towards the main door.

'When did I ever feel like being around a girl for more than required? Why is this happening to me now? Why does Urvi Sharma feel like my temptation. My Customized Temptation!'

-- -- --

URVI

It's two am.

Two fucking am!!!

If you're asking, why I haven't slept yet and already dreaming things, don't be surprised if I say it's because of some guy who I met only today. Just 24 hours and he's already ruling my thoughts.

Abhimanyu Rajput!

'Why is it that you are the only one I'm thinking of right now when so I have so many other important people and things to think of?'

'Why do you have to make feel all these mixed emotions and confuse me to a point where I can't sleep, even if haven't slept for more than 7 hours in the last two days?'

I just can't stop thinking about the moment he called me Starry Night! Did he even mean to call me that? But why would he call me that when we only met each other today?

It probably was a mistake. 

Right? 

Please tell me that's the only reason and nothing else.

His sad face when I was being unnecessarily hostile towards him when all he did was brought food for me, twists my gut. But why? We're not even friends for God's sake!

And his offhanded comment regarding how my shorts make him hard!!! Fucking hell!

Did he say that intentionally? Did he really mean what he said?

I didn't know what to do or how to react at the moment. So, I simply changed into my sweatpants to stop the embarrassment. For him and I, both.

This can't continue. I have an early morning class tomorrow and I won't make it to the class if Abhimanyu Rajput keeps playing on repeat in my head.

But I just can't sleep. It's like neend ka aur mera aaj chattis ka akada chal raha hai!

(It's like my sleep has sworn animosity against me today)

Huh! But I won't lose to Abhimanyu Rajput. I will not let him distract me!

So, I simply sit on the bed and start reading my favorite novel! I rarely have time to sleep forget about reading a book that's not in the syllabus. Since this is a rear opportunity for me,  I'll just enjoy it.

I am so engrossed in the book, that I'm feeling every word written in it. Then there comes a part that touched my heart.

It says, 'We're never good enough for the wrong people.'

My heart twists at those words because I can relate to every word the protagonist is feeling. For her the wrong person was her ex-husband. For me it's my parents.

I feel wetness on my cheek only to realize that my stupid eyes have betrayed me. Again. I promised myself years ago that I would never cry for them. Not when they don't think I'm important enough to even have a decent conversation with me.

I wipe my tears and just go to sleep. Enough mental stress for today. 

I'm exhausted!

____________________

There's a beautiful saying that goes, 'Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend your okay.'

It's a chapter with a sad ending, I know.

But you'll never appreciate the good in your life unless you've experienced what sadness and being hurt feels like!

Please show your support by voting and sharing your thoughts in the comments!

See you soon in the next chapter.