Chapter 11 - I Misjudged Him

HAPPY READING!!!

____________________

ABHIMANYU

"Bro I was just kidding okay, please don't kill me." Karan the coward says after Ahana threatened him.

We then retreat to the rooms to get some sleep since nobody has to go back to their dorms because it's Sunday tomorrow.

------

I woke up to the smell of coffee and then checked my phone and see that it is 7:45 in the morning already. But who cares, there's no college today and not like I have any work either. I go to the bathroom to freshen up.

The events of last night playing on a loop in my mind. Urvi, her breakdown, her heart wrenching sobs, the way she fit in my arms like she was made for me, and the way my heart was pounding at her being so close to me.

'Is she awake right now? I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't, considering all the things that happened last night. '

I'm almost ready when I receive a call from Aditya, a classmate of mine who informs me about a project we're assigned as a team. I cut the call and notice that I have a few messages on the boys group in the messenger app.

I open it and read the thread

Adil - Vivaan you fucker!!! How could you do this to us? We had a pact and you broke it?

Adli - We were supposed to be single forever!!!

Dhanush - I too saw the IG story just now. Like what the heckkkk?

Adil - How did we not know about this? I mean he's been roaming around a lot with the girl and her friend but I never thought it was this serious!

Mohak - What are you both so hyped up about??? It's none of you guy's business anyway. Now let me sleep!

What the fuck is actually happening? What are they talking about and what on earth has Vivaan done for them to be so riled up? So I decide to ask them in the group.

Me - What is going on???

Adil - You didn't know either??? 

Adil - Go check Vivaan's IG story!

I immediately open the said app and check his story and what I see, shakes me to the core. I have no words. What the actual fuck!!!

It's a picture of Vivaan and Urvi at the party yesterday and the caption says 'Finally in a relationship!' How could he do this? I thought he liked Ahana!

I mean it isn't wrong for them to be in a relationship, but I can't shake this feeling of betrayal right now. He kept teasing me with Urvi's name and now he's in a relationship with her? With my girl???

And what about Ahana? Did I read the situation wrong? Did I misinterpret something that wasn't even there and ignored something that probably was fucking obvious? Do Vivaan and Ahana not like each other? Was it Vivaan and Urvi all this time?

What if he had been close to Ahana all this time just so he could be in Urvi's good books? How could he do this to me!!! Fucking hell!!! So all this time I was simping over my best friend's girl?

I call him and he answers in a few rings,

"Where are you?" I ask, getting straight to the point.