Chapter 7 - I've Been Waiting for You!

Hola everyone!
Guess what? It's Saturday in the story and you know what's on Saturday?
The Partyyy!!!

HAPPY READING!!!!

____________________

URVI

I'm doneeee!
God architecture is tough! I mean I love it but that still doesn't mean it isn't difficult or exhausting. But in a good way!

*Urvi's outfit at the University today

Ps - Ignore the matcha coz she ain't a matcha girl! (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)*

It's Saturday morning and I've finally submitted all my assignments for this semester. Which means all I have to do now is study for the finals and I'll be done with the third year. Let's gooo!

And also, it's finally the day I'm gonna let myself lose, coz it's the day of the party! I mean I know I have my finals next month, but I'll just use this one break before going back to my gruesome study schedule.

I'm heading towards the canteen to have lunch when my phone buzzes in my bag.
I pull it out and then look at the screen only to find my one and only sister (Kanak Sharma) calling me.

There are only two reasons why my sister calls me.
1. When she has some work for me.
2. When my parents have told her something about me and she wants to tell me how disappointed she is in me!

Today's not my day either I guess. Let's get this over with.

I recieve the call

"Urvi, kaha hai tu?", yup! That's how my sister always greets me.
(Urvi where are you?)

"Kya yaar Di! Kabhi toh phone uthate hi puch liya Karo ki mein kaisi hu!", I say fed up of her greetings. Or lack thereof.
(Common di! At least ask me how I am before all the other questions)

" Achha baba... Bata kaisi hai tu? Aur kaha hai? ", she asks
(Okay .... Tell me. How are you? And where are you?)

'She's a lost cause!!! Why do I even keep trying?'

"Mein theek hu aur college mein hu. Kyu?"
(I'm good and at the college. Why?)

"8 mahine se Ghar kyu nahi gayi? Mumma Papa ne call Kiya tha aur bata rahe the ki tu Ghar jaati hi nahi hai!", she asks ask if she regularly visits them.
(Why haven't you been home for 8 months? Mumma Papa called me and said that you never go home.)

"Aap kab aakhri baar Ghar gayi thi Di? Aur unhone mujhe kyu nahi call Kiya? Kyu mujhe seedha call karke yeh baatein nahi bata sakte? Aapko batane ki kya zaroorat thi?", and now I'm angry.
(When was the last time you went home di? And why do they not call me? Why don't they talk to me directly and tell me directly? What was the need to tell you?)