Chapter 9 - Where is She?

I get very few views on this story since it is my first one, so I request y'all to please comment you views and vote the chapters to show some support <3

HAPPY READING!!!

____________________

ABHI

I almost broke a traffic signal in my haste of being at the party as soon as possible. I have no idea what's gotten into me but as soon as I saw some random guy putting his hands on my girl, I lost it.

Wait! what? My girl??? Since when is she my girl? What is this feeling in my heart every time I see her, every time I think of her!

Like when I saw her this morning! I was heading home when I saw Urvi talking to someone on the call. It didn't look like she wanted to talk to whoever she was talking to, almost on the verge of tears. It was like she was hurting. And I had this strong urge to console her, pull her in my arms and keep her safe. Away from everything that's hurting her.

And when she cut the call and started blinking rapidly to keep her tears at bay, my insides twisted at the view. All I wanted to do was find out who the person on the other end of the call was, and strangle them for doing what they did.

As soon as I enter the party house, I start looking for Urvi. It's not like I can stop her from dancing with other guys if that's what she wants, but what if the guy is forcing her? What if she's uncomfortable around him?

"Hey Abhi. I knew you'd come to the party. I knew you had feelings for me.", came a shrill and familiarly annoying voice. I turn around to find a drunk Divya slinging her arm into mine.

Fuckkkk!!!

Why did she have to see me? Can't people just let me be?

Divya is a junior in the same department as mine. She approached me in the afternoon and told me that she likes me. She also said that she is very confident I too have feelings for her because there was this one time I helped her with directions to one of the professors office. She very well knew I didn't ever attend parties, hence she told me that if I liked her too, I'll definitely come to this one.

You see??? This is why I don't like being around girls. Some of them assume things and are lost in their own world thinking the real world will turn out just like they imagine it will, and live in that delusion forever. And unfortunately that is the kind that always clings to me.

But Urvi, she's different! She's been different ever since I first saw her.

"I didn't come here for you Divya.", I say and push her hand away rushing towards the kitchen where I just saw Vivaan heading.

She says something but I couldn't care less. I need to find Urvi and I need to find her right now.

I enter the kitchen and when Vivaan's eyes fall on me, his eyes widen and jaw almost hits the floor. It is such a big deal that I'm at a party? Like common!

His shocked face then breaks into a sly grin like he knew I'd come. Is that why he face timed me earlier? Fucker!

"Where is she?", I ask only for him to shrug.

I go towards the dance floor hoping she's at the same place I saw her in the video call. But to no one's surprise, neither Urvi, nor Ahana are on the dance floor. I keep looking for them untill I hear a sweet laughing voice from behind me. I could recognise the voice among a chaos of 1000 different voices.

I turn around and see them playing beer pong with some guys. I observe her for a few minutes and take in the view infront of me. That outfit of her's is enough to make me go crazy even if it's the farthest thing from revealing.

In the few times I've seen her, I observed that Urvi doesn't have to wear revealing clothes for me to be attracted to her. She can wear a potato sac for all I care and would still be the prettiest of them all.

Unable to control my self I move closer to her from behind, only for her to turn back at the same time. She stumbles as soon as her head hits my chest and I hold her arm to stop her from falling. She looks up at me, rubs her eyes once, twice and then shakes her head.

She pokes me with her forefinger and pulls it back immediately when she realises I'm here for real and asks "What are you doing here?"

I can't help but chuckle at the way she greeted me. This was the second time out of the three times we've met each other that she's greeted me this way.

"Are you laughing at me?" She asks stepping closer to me and I'm suddenly engulfed in her intoxicating scent and all I want to do is kiss that cute pout off her face.

"Is that how you greet people everytime you meet them Starry Night?", I didn't know I had a playful edge to myself when I'm talking to a girl! It's like I'm a whole different Abhimanyu when I'm with her.

"I've seen you only two times but it's irritating that I can't get you off my mind no matter how much I try! And don't call me that!" She stomps her feet, takes a glass of beer from one of the trays and moves away from me.

It takes me a minute to realise what she just said. She admitted that she's been thinking about me. So much that it's now frustrating her. But I have no idea how to react to that. It's all so fucking new to me that I have no fucking clue what to do.

I almost lose her in the crowd before I start following her. She's walking ahead of me swaying her hips in a way that makes me want to push them against the wall and fuck her right there.

No! No! No! What am I thinking??? Calm down Abhi. If she has any idea about the things you want to do to her, she'll kill you herself. Or worse, never talk to you.

She's moving towards the swimming pool and it takes me a minute to catch up to her. As soon as I'm close enough I pull her wrist and she stumbles back, her head hitting my chest. Again!

"Sorry I didn't mean to pull you, but I think you shouldn't be near the pool in your drunk state.", I say worried that she might slip into the pool or something.

She pulls her hand away from my grip and pushes my chest. "You don't get to tell me what to do."

I move closer, "Urvi", I say caressing her cheek with my thumb. It feels so soft against my calloused hand. Everything about her is soft. "You should go home."

As soon as those words left my mouth, her face fell. It's like the Urvi I saw in the afternoon trying to control her tears and pretend that she's strong in front of the world is back!

_____________________

What about Abhi's words do think got that reaction out of Urvi?

Stay tuned to find out. Next chapter releasing soon but I need y'all to vote ToT

Please share your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote <3