Chapter 14 - Do You Like It?

As promised, I'm back with a new chapter before the actual schedule.

I hope y'all love it <3

HAPPY READING!!! 

_____________________

URVI

You know what's the best feeling in this world? Being done with exams!!!

And I am feeling ecstatically happy because today was my last exam and I  freaking aced it! One more semester done right bitches! I will finally have time for myself after this exhausting semester, but you know what's better? I'll finally have time for my book boyfriends. Lessgo!

Right now I'm walking home listening to my favourite playlist. I reach home get freshened up and go straight to the kitchen to see if there's something for me to eat. Post exam de-stress eating you know! I make a bowl of pasta and then switch on Netflix to catch up on all the rom-coms I've missed. 

"Vivi! There's a parcel for you here at the door." Ahana says as she enters

"I didn't order anything. Who is it from?" I ask

"Doesn't have a name. Do you want me to open it?"

"Sure"

"There's more packing on the inside, but there's also a letter. It says, 'Hey Stars! I -'", As soon as I hear those words, I knew who sent the parcel. I jump up from the sofa and snatch the parcel and the letter from Hana.

"I'll read it myself." I say hurrying towards my bedroom.

"Okay fine. Then can I at least eat your pasta?" she asks already grabbing the bowl not waiting for my permission.

"It's all yours babe." I say and shut the door behind me.

After that unexpected encounter with Abhimanyu in the library, I haven't seen him at all. I know I did not straight away forgive him that day but I never said I won't either. I was really hoping to keep having these unexpected encounters, but when I did not see him all, I thought he gave up. But now that I've received this God knows what gift from him, my heart is flipping like a 5 year old gymnast and I can't seem to stop it.

I open the card sent with the package and read it.

'Hey Stars!

I know it's been weeks since I've seen you and apologized, and trust me I've been yearning to see you, but I just didn't want to distract you or bother your studies. 

I'm sorry Vivi, for the way I behaved that day. There's not a thing I regret more than that. I'm really really sorry. Can you please forgive me?

Also, I was on my way to a cafe last week when I found something that reminded me of you. 

I hope you'll like it.

Yours,

Abhi'

The letter brings a smile to my face. I quickly unwrap the whole package and as soon as I see what he's sent me, a giddy laugh escapes my lips.