Chapter 1

Warnings: Swearing,Blood,Bad English(maybe)

Act1
A white room, without windows, only in the middle there was a bed with a girl lying on it. The girl, like a corpse, just lay there and looked fixedly at the ceiling with her dark brown eyes. She had long black hair tied into two ponytails, she was dressed in a long white nightgown, she had long legs and was terribly thin. She felt as if time did not exist, as if she were in a vacuum."..."She lay in silence until at some point she thought:

"...I don't know"........

Act 2
It was the middle of the night, a dark street, it was raining. Drops of water flowed into the sewers along with the blood. The body of a fourteen-year-old girl was lying on the ground, the girl was breathing with difficulty, the air was getting heavier with every second. She was shot in the arm and back. She was choking on blood. Her eyes were closing more and more, losing the light in them. She thought:I'm stupid, I've been fooled... Why didn't I expect this...? Fuck... I'm no longer seeing colors, I'm about to die here... No.
With the last of her strength, she stood up staggering:
I can't die yet, I have to deliver the information I've obtained!
"I have to...go...deliver-"
She fell.
The last thing she saw before losing consciousness was a black silhouette approaching her. She fainted.

Act 3
Spring morning, an eleven-year-old girl was sleeping in her bed. She opened her eyes and got up, she was wearing a long nightgown with lace, her hair was disheveled and her eyes were sleepy. She went to the dressing table and combed her hair into braids. Then she put on a black dress and white tights. Before she left the room, she put on a hairpin with a red camellia. She went into the corridor, there were light wallpapers with flowers and butterflies, and the floor was made of wood, covered with a scarlet carpet. She went down the white stairs to the kitchen."Good morning, miss."
She was greeted by a woman in her forties, dressed in a maid's dress,she was cooking something in the kitchen.
"Good morning, Agatha."
She was greeted by a girl.
Agata was a maid working in the girl's house, she had her hair tied in a bun, had a slim figure and was quite tall. The girl went to the dining room. She sat down and waited for the meal. A moment later, Agata came with an omelette. She handed her a plate and cutlery and then stood next to her. When the young lady started eating breakfast, Agata told her something:"The lady's brother won't be able to come today, he has a lot of today's tasks."
"Let him deal with these matters, I don't care about him. When he's in the manor, he barely talks to me anyway."
She replied dryly.
A moment later, she finished eating, thanked the maid and left the table. She went to the front door.
"I'll go to the meadow"
She said and left.
The meadow was beautiful, like from a fairy tale, full of flowers and butterflies. In one place there was a large cherry tree on which flowers grew at this time of year. The girl always went there when she wanted to calm down. However, when she finally calmed down, she approached it and saw a boy there, reading a book. At first she felt surprised, but it quickly turned into anger. She approached the boy and shouted.
"Hey! What are you thinking!?"
The boy jumped slightly because he had just noticed her.
"U-um, sorry, what happened?"
The boy asked politely, which only enraged the girl more. "You're asking!? After all, you occupy my favorite place, and you ask without an ounce of remorse what you did!?"
"Oh, do you like hanging out here? Sorry, I didn't know about it, I recently moved to this area and I'm still learning everything." The girl calmed down a bit and then sat down next to the boy.
"Eh, it's fine. You can hang out here if you want, just don't disturb me, understand?"
"Of course"
"By the way, you said you were new here, what's your name?"

"I'm Noé, and you?"
The girl was silent for a moment.

"Aya, my name is Aya."

And they shook hands.

Thanks for reading.