Chapter 19

Warnings:Swearing,Blood,Homosexuality*,Mention of suicide,Bad English(maybe)

(*If the topic of homosexuality or mention of suicide is uncomfortable for you, you can skip it. When such a moment begins and ends, I will mark it with this:⚠️)

Act 39

Hello, this is Rin.
You probably didn't expect this part to start like this, but the Author is slowly running out of ideas so-
Author: For God's sake! Stop breaking the fourth wall! First Sachiko and now you!? Whatever. I meant that
....how did this happen?

Rin stood on the side looking at Misaki and Minori who were about to go at each other's throats.
Behind Misaki stood Aya and Sachiko trying to calm the girl down. Behind Minori stood Rose, Louis and Ryuji who also tried to stop him.Rin stood on the side watching everything with Kyouka, Pest and Amaru.

"What did you say, you piece of shit?! Come here!"Minori shouted.

"I won't take back my words, and if you want to fight, go ahead."

"Misaki-chan! Calm down! You can't kill the leader!" Sachiko shouted.

"I won't kill him, I'll just cut him a little."

"That's not any better!" Aya shouted.

"Minori-san, please calm down! She certainly didn't want to tell you that!"

"You're wrong Rose-sama.That was exactly what I wanted to say."

"Shut up for a moment, you piece of shit, okay!? Minori-sama, please, control yourself-!"Ryuji shouted.

"Not until I rip that sharp tongue out of her!"

"Minori-san, such rude methods do not befit a leader-!"Louis shouted.

"I don't give a shit about it now, okay!?Let me go so I can beat the shit out of her!"

"Just try."

They were all screaming at each other.The other four just looked at everything.

"... Shall we go eat something?"Amaru asked.

"It suits me."Pest said.

"A noble proposition, but we can't leave them here like this."Kyouka said in her cold voice.

"I guess so."Rin replied.

"How did this happen?"you ask.
Let's go back a bit time ago.
.
.
.
"So, this is the girl who betrayed Teufel, right?" Said the boss.
Misaki, Aya, Rin and Sachiko were in the boss's office. They were now talking about Misaki joining the organization.
"And you want me to let her join the organization?"

"Indeed, boss. In our opinion, Misaki has extraordinary abilities that would be very useful in hidden deities. Moreover, she belonged to our enemy, so she has information that will help us reach him."Aya said in a serious tone.

"That's the problem, Aya-chan."He said in his blood-curdling voice."She belonged to our enemy, she indeed has information that we need, but why would she join the organization? We can always simply use torture to extract it, and if she joins the organization then there is no guarantee that she won't betray us. How do you want to prove her loyalty to me?"

Aya fell silent.
Suddenly, Misaki began to approach the chair where the boss was sitting. When she approached the boss, she knelt down.

"...I will never betray you and I will give you the information I have without any resistance. I will lend you my assassination skills and I will follow your orders without any objections. I only ask that you grant me the opportunity to join your organization."She said in a serious tone.
The boss smiled. He grabbed Misaki by the chin, directing her gaze towards him.The girl looked at him with a determined and serious look.
"You're really interesting, Misaki-chan." The boss let go of her. "Then, welcome to the organization, Misaki-chan. You may leave."He said smiling.The four of them bowed and left.
.
.
.
"Ehh, that was terrifying~!"Said Sachiko.
Everyone was sitting in one of the rooms and discussing.