Chapter 10

Warnings:Swearing,Blood,Bad English(maybe)

Act 21

"We found the Teufel's trial." Amaru said to Aya.

A fire of revenge was in her heart. Her eyes were fading.

"What clue?" Aya asked, Amaru just sighed, scratching his head.

"In fact, we didn't find the clue, only Teufel,
sent us a letter addressed to you."He said, taking a piece of paper from his pocket.
Aya quickly walked up to him and grabbed the letter from his hands. The content of the letter read as follows:

"Dear Aya, I hope my letter finds you in good health. You don't have I have no idea what a great joy it was for me to hear that you were found in the orphanage and brought to the city. I'm sure you remember the game we started two years ago, as you have already guessed, the game has not ended. That's why my heart rejoices when I know that you are alive because I'll personally be able to take this life away from you. If you want to get closer to finding me and ending the game, go to the given location. There, I left a small gift for you for joining the organization in the form of a hint. I hope to meet you soon."When Aya finished reading the letter along with the location, she crumpled the paper in anger.

"...Let me go there."Aya said.

"Aya-"

"Let me go there or I will go anyway!"Amaru looked at the girl, her face was calm but her eyes were pure with rule on revenge, revenge on life.

"I understand, I will also send Rin and Sachiko there to help you if necessary."Amaru replied and then left the room,leaving the girl alone.

"...Hi,hi...Ha,ha,hahahaha!"Aya laughed."You'll see, Teufel, I won't kill you just like that. I'll make you suffer in agony until you reach the fires of hell! I swear it to you on my blood-soaked life!"The girl swore, with an inhuman smile on her face.

Act 22

The location Teufel sent was an old abandoned warehouse. There was rust anywhere on it, it was obvious to the naked eye that no one had been here for a long time. All three of them had already arrived there.

"We have to be careful, no one knows what that son of a bitch left there."

Sachiko looked at Aya.She grabbed her arm.
"Aya, are you okay?"She asked.

Aya turned to her.
"I'm fine, don't worry." She said with a gentle smile on her face, but it was obvious that this smile was just a mask.

...Liar.Rin thought."Then let's go." The boy said and moved towards the warehouse.

It was impossible to open any entrance, so Rin cut it out with his blades. There was even more ruin inside. Metal elements were lying everywhere on the ground and crates were broken.Everyone started searching the warehouse.

"Hey, what exactly is this clue? Because I don't really know what to look
for."Sachiko asked while searching through the crates.

"I have no idea, you never know with this murderer."

"So that's pointless!How can we look for a clue if we don't even know what it is!?"Sachiko shouted.
.
.
.

After some time, Aya found an underground passage leading to the warehouse. She went there and found drawers, started checking them. In one of them she found a document in a red folder. Next to her was a camellia.Aya opened the file and saw something she didn't expect.

These were documents about all three of them.

Aya started reading a document about Rin.

"Name: Rin
Experiment Code: 003
Age: 14
Height:5'6"
Blood Type: None
Gender: Male
Description: Experiment 003, currently called Rin. He was born into a poor family together with his sister. At the age of six, the siblings were sold by their guardians to a certain laboratory. Scientists conducted tests on the boy, changing the structure of his DNA. The boy obtained a supernatural ability that allows him to turn his clothes into blades or other weapons. Thanks to this ability, at the age of ten, he ran away with his sister, killing all the scientists. He wandered the streets, then was found by the leader of a certain gang, of which he became a servant. The man was killed by a member of the organization assassins which the boy later joined."

It was written in a document about Rin.
Aya started reading information about Sachiko.

"Name:Sachiko Yamada[real name unknown]
Age:18
Height:5'7"
Blood type:0
Gender:Female
Description:One of the best assassins, Sachiko, raised in an orphanage, her mother's status:unknown. She was adopted by the president of a certain company, the man molested her and forced her to murder competitors.When she was nine years old,thehe man was murdered by a hitman hired by the competition. The girl was sent to a psychiatrist and adopted by a normal family who provided her with an education. At the age of eleven she murdered both of them and hid it for two years.Two years later, one of the late president's competitors came to the girl's school to murder the girl, shot fifteen students and seriously injured twenty-five. Ultimately, the girl murdered the man, but she was accused of murdering other students. She was sent to a psychiatric hospital, where she spent a year before being taken away by one of the members of the assassination organization."

"...They both really suffered." Aya thought.
When she thought she had read everything, she noticed one more document.

It was a document about her.

"Name:Aya Nakamura
Age: 13
Height:5'5"
Blood type:A-
Gender:Female
Description:The father of the girl's pregnant mother died as a result of a shooting.The mother fell in love with another man and they got married.The man had only a son.When the girl was born, her mother fell ill with an incurable disease, as a result of which when the girl was five years old her mother died. The girl's father abused her, blaming her for his wife's death. He fell into alcoholism and left the family home to take up work. The man's son became an outstanding detective and solved all kinds of crimes. Six years after their mother's death, the siblings became involved in the case with a certain murderer, during which the girl's brother was shot and killed. They were wanted by the police, but after the brother's death, the girl disappeared and her whereabouts are now unknown."

"...Unknown.I assume that Amaru changed the papers so that the police wouldn't find me.But...The girl thought, she looked at a certain fragment.
'The mother fell in love with another man and they got married. The man had only a son."

...So Hiroto wasn't my biological brother. She thought.

Suddenly she heard sound like something metal fell to the ground. Aya walked towards the direction the sound was coming from and put on her mask just in case. The sound was coming from a certain rusty door.
Aya opened the door, aimed her knife and suddenly froze.

"Whoa!" The boy who was sitting on the floor shouted when he noticed a knife pointed at him.
Aya couldn't believe her eyes.

"Aya! What was that?" Sachiko asked, approaching Aya with Rin.
When Rin noticed the boy, he looked at him menacingly.

"Who are you?" He asked in a cold tone.

Aya took off her mask.
"...I don't believe it..."Said the boy when he saw the girl's face.
.
.
.
.
"...Noé..?"

Thanks for reading.