Chapter 15

Warnings:Swearing,Bad English(maybe)

Act 30

Aya woke up.
She was lying on a bed in a single hospital room. She wanted to get up, but she felt a sudden pain in her back. Suddenly she heard footsteps.

"Aya-chan..!" Sachiko said, running to the bed where Aya was lying.Rin also came up behind her.

"...Are you okay?" Aya asked in a quiet voice.
She noticed that the two of them were wearing bandages and Sachiko had one arm in a cast.

"...Aya-chan..." Sachiko said with a trembling voice.Suddenly she hugged the girl, crying."Waaaah, I thought you were going to die!!!"

"Idiot, get off her! Her wounds haven't healed yet!"Rin said, trying to tear Sachiko away from Aya.

"Waaaahhh!!!"
.
.
.
This confusion lasted for a while. Sachiko had already calmed down.

"My head hurts so bad, what happened...?"Aya asked.

"During the fight with Teufel and his subordinates, you suffered quite serious wounds. When they escaped, you lost consciousness and almost came close to death, fortunately Amaru and Ryūji nailed and took us from there.When we got here, your wounds were treated and you were in a coma for a week."

"A week!?"

"That's why I thought you were dead..."Sachiko said in a sad, childlike voice. "I was already planning to give you a funeral-"

"But I didn't let her because she wanted to pay for it with my money. Then I had to explain to her that a coma isn't death."

Aya looked at the two of them,confused.
While the two were discussing, Aya saw a foggy little girl out of the corner of her eye, she had a fox mask. When she turned her head in that direction, the girl was no longer there. The memories from a week ago came back to her. She remembered how that girl had appeared during the fight with Teufel, in fact, if it weren't for her, Teufel could have killed Aya.
...Who is she?

"Hmm? Aya?" Sachiko asked.

"Oh, excuse me." Said the girl.
Rin, however, noticed that something was bothering Aya.

Suddenly the door opened."Sorry for the intrusion." Said the voice.
The door to the room opened. The girl entered.She had green, short hair, purple, large, emotionless eyes and a short, petite figure.She wore a white headband with horns, a black elegant dress with lace and a white apron, and red shoes.She had a tray with food, tea and medicine in her hands. She went to the bed where Aya sat and placed the tray on her lap.

"Oh, thank you." Aya said to the girl.
The girl just looked at Aya and didn't say anything.

"How are you feeling?" Said the voice.It was a beautiful young woman with a fair complexion, with wavy blonde hair reaching down to her hips, big light blue eyes, long legs and a curvy figure. She wore a white jacket with a white skirt, black high heels and a black coat on her shoulders.
"Pest-chan brought food for you and the medicines you need to take."She said entering the room.
When Sachiko saw her, a happy smile appeared on her face.

"Oh, Rose-san~!" She said and ran to the woman, hugging her.

"Sachiko, who is it?"

"Oh, I forgot. I'd like to introduce you to one of the leaders.Rose Fuchs~!"Sachiko introduced the woman.

...I remember.During the ceremony she was with other leaders....Wait.

"Fuchs? Are you from Germany?"

"Yes, me and Pest are from Germany."At this point a girl named Pest ran up to the woman and hugged her."A few years ago, me and Pest-chan had to move to Japan due to some situation, I joined the organization to earn money for our living and somehow I became the leader in the blink of an eye."Rose said  stroking Pest's head.