Chapter 3

Warnings:Swearing, Blood,Bad English(maybe)

Act 7

Aya left the orphanage with her new guardian, a suspicious, blank-eyed young man. He said he chose her because she seemed interesting and could be useful to him, whatever that might mean. Aya looked at him, trying to figure him out, but what surprised the girl was that he was mysterious that she couldn't understand his intentions. They were walking along the path when suddenly the young man stopped.
"Are you trying to figure me out, am I wrong?"
This question slightly surprised Aya.
"... How did you guess?"
"It was very simple, because ever since I saw you,I figured you out right away."
"Yh...!"
The girl looked up in surprise.
"To be honest, I understood all the little kids there in a second, because children think much less complicated than other people. However, it was a little more difficult to understand you, that's why you intrigued me. You look at others with contempt because you are much smarter than them, even than adults. Your strategy works in such a way that you prefer to observe others, which allows you to see through them, this is something that cannot be taught, it is an innate talent.So far, you haven't met anyone with such high intelligence that others were afraid of you and couldn't understand you."
The young man spoke with calmness in his voice, and the more he talked, the more Aya became suspicious of him.
"However, when you met someone with the same or higher level of intelligence, you had a little problem understanding this person, which made you suspicious of him and you were curious and intrigued by him. Because of this, you changed your strategy and started getting closer to this person to figure him out. Due to being too close, you lost your vigilance and probably ended up in an orphanage because of this.Should I continue?"
Aya was stunned, the young man had just met her and he already understood her one hundred percent. She was increasingly suspicious of him, but at the same time, the young man's inhuman intelligence made the girl intrigued.
"He, he."
Aya giggled sinisterly.
"You are really interesting, what do you call yourself?"
She said, smiling sinisterly. The young man looked at her and smiled equally sinisterly.
"I am Amaru."
"The luminous viper, the Inca symbol of wisdom and courage."
They both looked at each other for a moment with a sinister smile, then they moved on.
"By the way, where are you taking me?"
Aya asked, intrigued.
"Mystery."
He replied mysteriously. Aya giggled with a smile on her lips.
From the first meeting of these two, it was scary to think what these inhuman geniuses could do together.

Act 8

Aya and Noé started meeting under the cherry tree, they talked and had fun all day long. Aya was happy because she had never met anyone who was as similar to her as Noé. They invented puzzles for each other, which they both solved quickly, exchanged secrets, shared experiences while reading books and did many other things. They were like two halves of the same apple. However, one day something happened. That day Aya was supposed to go to Noé's house, but something unexpected happened. The girl was reading a book in her room, she had to go to Noé's for an hour. Then someone knocked on the door of her room.
Probably Agata.
She thought.
"You can come in."
"Sorry for the intrusion,"
Agata said, entering the room.
"What happened, Agata?"
Agata leaned slightly and then said.
"I wanted to inform you because your brother has come to the manor."
"Ugh. Is that bastard here? I'll go downstairs to greet him in a moment."
"I understand."
Said Agatha and left.
Aya didn't have a very good relationship with her brother. He always treated her like a little child,even though she was more intelligent than him. Her brother worked as a detective, he was rarely at home, just like the siblings' father, because of this, Aya was taken care of by Agata. Aya left her room and then went down the stairs to the front door. He was standing at the front door. a young man. He had reddish-brown hair, eyes as brown as chestnuts, a black Inverness cape on his shoulders, black pants and a tie, and a white shirt. When Aya approached her brother, he smiled gently at her.
"Hello, sister. As I see, you are still shorter than me."
Her brother said, stroking her head in greeting.
"Hello Hiroto, and I'm shorter because I'm eleven and you're eighteen, idiot."
Aya replied, taking his hand from her head.
Her brother chuckled.
"Let's get to the point, why did you come?"
The girl asked.
The smile disappeared from Hiroto's face and his face became serious.
"I got an assignment with which I need your help."
Said Hiroto in a serious tone.
"Assignment?"
"Yes, it's about our father."

Aya froze.

"...What.Ahem. What happened to him?"
Aya asked seriously.
Her brother gave her a photo of a brutally torn corpse. Aya was never afraid of death, organs or blood, so this photo didn't scare her.
" His body was found in a dark alley close to the casino. Judging by the condition of the body, he was cut many times with a knife and then brutally torn apart. The killer has already committed fifteen murders and his trademark is that his victims have their eyes gouged out."
In fact, these corpses have no eyes.
Aya thought.
"I have come to inform you about our father's death and to ask for help from your otherworldly intelligence."
Hiroto said.
Aya thought for a moment and then turned to Agatha.
"Agatha, inform Noé that I cannot come. "
"Understand."
Agata left.
"So will you help me?"
Aya nodded.

"Alright, pack up and we're going to the crime scene."

Thanks for reading