Chapter 12

Warnings:Swearing,Bad English(maybe)

Act 25

A month had passed since Noé's appearance, Aya was killing more and more people and rising up in the organization. For unknown reasons, Teufel's murders stopped and the city calmed down a bit.
Rin, Aya and Noé were sitting in Aya's department when suddenly the door opened with a bang.

"Guys! Sudden alarm!"Sachiko shouted as she ran into the department.

"Sachiko what happened!?"Aya said.

"Everyone gathers in the living room!"She said and ran to the living room.Everyone was already sitting on the sofa looking at Sachiko.

"So,what is this sudden alarm?" Rin asked.

"Listen, I have news for you. This morning I received a letter from the boss himself."
Rin and Aya looked in disbelief. "No..." Rin said."Don't say that..."Said Aya.

"What's going on?"Noé asked curiously.

"Yes.In two days, I will be appointed leader!"Said the proud Sachiko.

Aya stood up and hugged Sachiko."Congratulations Sachiko!I'm terribly happy!"She said in a happy voice.

"Congratulations on your promotion, indeed." Rin said, approaching the girls.

"Thank you~"

"Leader, the highest level in the organization. I also congratulate you." Noé said.

"Thank you, Noé-chan."

"Wait... Two days!?We don't have much time! Amaru and Ryūji know!?"Aya said stressed. "Yes, they were the ones who gave me the letter."

"Great, they'll definitely help us with the preparations." Rin said.

"I'll help you too." Noé said.

"Great! More hands to help~" Said Sachiko happily.

"So, we have two days to prepare everything!"Said Aya.

You're probably wondering what the hell is going on. In that organization, during the appointment to the position of leader,his mentor,there may also be associates of the future leader, they organize the entire promotion ceremony, and the lack of organization is an insult and lack of respect for the future leader. During the ceremony, the future leader is appointed to the position of leader when the Boss gives him a special cloak that every leader wears, which is their symbol.The preparation costs were astronomical, and two days was a very short amount of time. Everyone had to make an effort to get ready.
.
.
.
Two days before the ceremony.

Amaru and Ryūji were conferring in the office.

"Damn, even if we do the cheapest possible ceremony, the prices will still be astronomical..."Ryūji said in shock as he looked at the most likely bill calculated by Amaru for the ceremony.

"For the cheapest one, we will have to pay one and a half of our annual salary."

"Argh! Fuck!" Ryūji shouted, grabbing his head and banging his head on the table.

"Hmmm, tell me how much Rin and Aya earned this month?"

"9,500 yen.*"

"The cheapest ceremony costs 133,000 yen**,so if we pay half of our annual payment and they pay their monthly payment, we will probably be able to pay for everything."Amaru said. "Go tell them."

"Why do I have to go there?"

"'Cause you're my dog."

"Huh!? I'm not your fucking dog!"