Chapter 17

Warnings:Swearing,Blood,Bad English(maybe)

Act 34

Aya, Sachiko and Rin were at the headquarters, they had just had a short break from their tasks so they were talking to each other.Sachiko told them what happened when she returned to them from the meeting.

"Did you tell the boss?" Aya asked.

"...No."

"Why?" Rin asked.

"... I'm worried about that girl, if I tell the boss they'll want to kill her. At that moment... she looked very scared. I don't know why, but I want to help her." Sachiko said.

"...Sachiko." Aya said.
Suddenly, there was a commotion on the first floor.
The three of them went there. There were a few guards standing at the entrance, pointing their guns at something. Sachiko pushed through them, when she saw what they were aiming at, she couldn't believe her eyes.It was that little girl. She was in the arms of that woman she calls mother, she was all beaten and bloody, she looked barely alive.

"Lower your weapons! Now!" She shouted to all the security guards.

"But, Sachiko-san-"

"Right now!"  The guards obediently lowered their weapons. Sachiko ran to the woman together with Aya and Rin. Sachiko looked at the girl terrified, she was shaking. The girl was beaten very brutally, the way she was hurt was practically inhuman.

"Rin, run for Rose-san!  "Aya shouted.

"Alright!" He said and ran. Sachiko looked at the girl, the girl looked in her eyes like she did when she was a child.
Suddenly Sachiko fell down."Sachiko?!"Aya shouted walking up to Sachiko.
Sachiko was shaking, she remembered all the nasty things that that president did to her."A...a...uh...gha!"Sachiko was terrified and disgusted as she looked at Misaki's condition."Ugh...Bleugh!"Suddenly Sachiko vomited.

"Sachiko!!!"Said Aya, worried about Sachiko's condition.

...Increased heart rate, disorientation, excessive sweating. Is this... a panic attack?Aya thought. After a while, Rin came running with Rose and Pest. Rose was shocked when she saw the condition of Sachiko and the girl. Suddenly, Sachiko lost consciousness.

"Sachiko?! Sachiko! Rose, help!" Aya shouted, holding the unconscious Sachiko.

"Rin! Take Sachiko-chan to the office!Pest, prepare everything for treatment!"Rose and Rin ran to Aya, Sachiko and Misaki.Rin took Sachiko with Aya and Rose took Misaki.
Everyone ran to the hospital room.
.
.
.
Act 35

Aya was sitting by the bed where Sachiko was lying. She was stuck in her own thoughts.

...That girl belongs to Teufel, she didn't kill Sachiko, Teufel punished her, she escaped from torture, she came here hoping Sachiko would help her, Sachiko had a panic attack, probably because of the trauma from her early years caused by the sexual harassment of the president who adopted her...Teufel...Teufel...Teufel...You will even hurt a child to achieve your goal, right? You really are a monster. She thought, trying to organize her thoughts.

Suddenly Sachiko woke up.

"Sachiko?"Said the worried girl.

"Aya-chan...Ah!What about that girl?!" She asked nervously, getting up.

"Rose and Pest are treating her wounds now, she's currently in a coma."

"...Thank God... I'm sorry that I had a panic attack. It's just...These wounds...They were...so disgusting that....I....I" Sachiko said, pressing her hands to her mouth.
Aya hugged her."Don't worry, I understand. Everything's fine, that girl is safe now..." Suddenly Aya stopped hugging Sachiko.