Chapter 18

Warnings:Swearing,Bad English(maybe)

Act 37

Aya and Rin were walking in the park.
A dog suddenly barked next to them, Aya looked at him with disgust.

"You don't like dogs?"Rin asked.

"I don't like them, they're much harder to deal with than people. What about you?"She asked.

"I don't like them either. When I lived in the slums, one tried to eat Hanako. I tore him to shreds and for her safety I killed everyone in the area.Since then, I don't like them."He replied.

"...It's cute that you care about your sister so much."Suddenly Aya became sad.

...After all, her brother died in front of her.Rin thought."...If you want, you can come to me come when you have free time and get to know Hanako more."

Aya looked at Rin.When she understood the boy's intentions, she smiled and giggled."I'd love to."She said with a warm smile.

Suddenly Aya noticed the flowers, she walked up to them and watched them."Beatiful, isn't it?"She said.

"....They are indeed beautiful." Said Rin.As he looked at Aya happily watching the flowers, he blushed a little.

...Beautiful. He thought.
.
.
.
Sachiko and Misaki were walking through the streets.

Suddenly, Misaki heard some conversation and turned her eyes there. It was two girls talking about the crazy crepes that the food truck was selling. Misaki was looking at those crepes.When Sachiko noticed it, she had a bad feeling.

"I want to eat it." She said pointing to the crepes.

"But you just ate too much."

"I have a pair of stomachs. "She said.

...I don't really know what she is so I can't tell if it's true or not... Sachiko thought.

Misaki grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the food track.
When they bought crepes, Misaki looked at them for a moment.Then she started eating them."I've never seen anything like this, it's delicious."She said while eating.

"I'm glad you like it..."Sachiko said.

Rest in peace my wallet...

Later they went to a few more places,Misaki was partly behaving like a child who left home for the first time, she looked at everything with delight and curiosity. Sachiko was happy that Misaki was having fun. During the walk, they ate some snacks, Misaki's favorite was the caramel apples. They walked for so long that it was already getting darker, they were probably having such a good time together that they didn't notice the passage of time.
.
.
.
Aya and Rin were walking to the last place they wanted to go, it was a view point overlooking the sea. The sun was already starting to set, which made for romantic conditions. The two of them were looking at the sea.

"It's the first time I see the sea." Said Aya.

"Me too, what do you think about it..?"

Aya was silent for a moment and then smiled."It's beautiful, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Thank you for coming here and seeing other place with me, it was very nice" She said with a warm smile.

Suddenly the smile disappeared from her face."Rin... There on the roof, I didn't have time to tell you something..." Rin looked at the girl.

"What did you want to say?"

The girl turned to the boy and grabbed his hands. "Rin, you are very important to me, that's why... It hurt me so much when I found out that you only have three years left to live. I was sad because we won't be able to do so many things, we won't become adults together..."The girl looked into the boy's eyes, her eyes were completely different than ever before in her life, they were full of light.Rin was speechless."That's why I want to make an oath to you... Rin, no matter what happens, I swear that I will always be with you, I will make you feel no sadness during these three years and I will help you in every difficulty, because... I love you and I will be there until my last breath.So... Will you be my boyfriend..?"