Chapter 11

Warnings:Swearing,Bad English(maybe)

Act 23

"...Noé..?" She said with a trembling voice.

Sachiko and Rin looked at the girl confused.
"Do you know him?" Rin asked.

"...Aya?" Noé said.
At that moment, the girl jumped on the boy and hugged him. The girl  was shaking and looked like she was about to cry.The boy also hugged her, trying to calm her down.

"Aya, who are they?" Noé asked, looking mainly at Rin with icy eyes. Rin returned the same look.

"These are my co-workers, Sachiko and Rin." Said the girl, helping Noé up."Sachiko, Rin, meet my friend, Noé." Aya introduced the boy.

"Hi~!"
"...Hello."They replied.

"Wait, co-workers? In what sense?"

"Long story,  I'll tell you everything, but first let's leave this warehouse."Aya replied.

Everyone started heading towards the warehouse exit. Rin was looking at Noé with icy eyes the entire time.

"Why are you looking at Noé-chan like that?" Sachiko asked, noticing Rin's gaze.

"...There's something wrong with him, I can't trust him." He replied.

Sachiko looked at Noé. Her eyes went blank."Maybe you're right, maybe you're not, I don't know."Sachiko replied.

Sachiko tried to become friends with Noé, but Rin kept his guard up around Noé.He didn't know why, but every time he looked at Noé, his instinct told him not to trust him

...How did he end up in the warehouse?The boy thought.
.
.
.

"You joined the organization of assassins!?"Noé shouted in shock when Aya told him about her profession.

"...Well, it turned out like this..."

Aya found Noé in the warehouse where there was supposed to be a clue left by Teufel.The girl took Noé to the headquarters and  explained the situation to her boss. He allowed Noé to stay with Aya. When they found Noé in the warehouse, he was wearing an old dirty nightgown with pants, so they got him some other clothes.
They were currently in Sachiko's dorm, Aya was explaining to him exactly what had happened two years ago and how she came to this organization.

"...You really went through a lot, it must have been difficult for you..."

"Don't worry!  Everything worked out and I'm doing really well. Besides, I have Amaru, Ryūji, Rin and Sachiko, so I don't feel lonely."At that moment, Aya heard a squeal.

It was Sachiko, who was looking into the room they were sitting in."Aya-chan...You have no idea how happy I am that we are important to you."She said, shedding tears of emotion.

At that moment, someone hit her on the head with a book.
"Ouch!"

"Stop being emotional and help me in the kitchen." Said Rin, who hit her with a book.

"Sorry, I'm going. You're a brute, you know that? Hmpf!"Sachiko huffed and went to the kitchen with Rin.

"So-" Aya started to continue.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, Sachiko and Rin were in the kitchen. Sachiko was making coffee and Rin tea.

"Tell me, do you really hate Noé-chan that much?" Sachiko asked.

"Why would I hate him? I just have a bad feeling about him."

"Hey, are you really sure that,this your 'bad feeling' isn't just a simple jealousy?"

"Have you fallen on your head?"