Five

Even though she knew it was coming, she was still thrown off her feet from the explosion. Elle had hoped she had gotten through to Thor, that he would change the outcome slightly, but she couldn't completely rely that he would, this was the god of mischief they were dealing with. Getting to her feet, she ignored everyone else, and Hill issuing commands over the tannoy, heading back down to Lokis cell, she knew he'd get out and that Coulson would be killed.

Shoving past people, she thought about it, Coulson would be killed, but Fury brings him back with the HAITI project, something that made her nauseous, just reading the file and what they did to the man. Coulson revived and then running his own team, away from the Avengers, but what if he had a team working with the heroes? Elle paused for a moment, her mind working overtime, even through the exhaustion she felt. The 084s, that were scattered through time, if she couldn't get back to her own timeline, then she could used the machine to get back to 1943 at least. A time where she would be happy to stay, and save Bucky. Remembering what she was meant to be doing, she picked up her pace, and rushed down to the containment area.

------------------------------------------------------------

Loki took a step back from the control panel as an agent held a weapon, pointing at him. He cast the illusion that he was still stood there, but snuck around the cell that now held his brother. This agent was a pest, one he would happily squash, but what surprised him, was the agents words cut off, as he was shoved to the side, his head hitting the wall, and he was knocked unconcious, dropping the weapon and to the floor. Lokis eyes came up, seeing the same woman from earlier now standing in the agents place.

'I know you're not really there Loki..'.. She gestured to his illusion, but her eyes roamed around the area... 'So, come out and play..'

Loki smirked, coming to a stop a few feet behind her, the scepter tight in his hand. He dropped his illusion as he chuckled, which made her spin to face him... 'I would really much like to find out how you know pet..'.. She scoffed at him, and threw her arms up, glancing to Thor in the cell before returning her attention to him.

'Uh, first..'.. She ticked off a finger... 'You're so damn predictable, it's hilarious watching you fail..'.. He glared at her for that... 'Secondly, I know way more than you give me credit for, so how about you be a good little boy, hand me the pointy stick, and go sit back in a time out..'.. She jerked a thumb to the cell.

Loki looked over to his brother inside it, seeing the shock written on his face, but it was the curiosity that Thors eyes held, that had him wanting to know more about this woman... 'You do not seem afraid..'.. He circled around her and headed back to the control panel.

'Why would I be? Nothing scary about you..'.. She turned, watching him he noticed... 'Go ahead, hit the button and drop him, he'll still get out..'.. She shrugged, crossing her arms again... 'I won't stop you..'

Loki frowned slightly, and moved closer to the controls, his eyes on her as he ignored his brothers pleas, and hit the buttons, dropping his brother out of the carrier... 'Who are you?..'

'Oh, I'm going to be the biggest pain in your ass Loki, that's who I am..'.. She chuckled, dropping to check the agent, her fingers pressing to his neck... 'I've already changed a few things, but this..'.. She looked back at him, smirking... 'Whats about to come, I wouldn't change a damn thing, but I will be watching..'.. She moved fast and grabbed the weapon, aiming and firing at him, sending him through a wall.