𝟎𝟏 || ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

[𝟿 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘 - 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚑𝚘: 𝟷𝟶]

"Minho!! were you the one who was taking our candy from the store?"

The old man asked his 10 year old son who was having his hands behind his back, he nodded his head then brought his hands to the front-candies were in his little palms.

Little Minho:"I'm sorry dad but I can't help it when candy is so delicious"

The old man smiled as he lifted up his son on his shoulders and ruffled his hair.

"but ask for permission next time and dad will give you all the candy you want, okay?"

The little boy nodded as he started giggling and was happy that his father didn't take the candies from him.

Minho:"I promise dad, that I would never take candies without your permission again"

[𝟺 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 - 𝙼𝙷: 𝟷𝟺 , 𝙷𝙹: 𝟷𝟹]

Minho stayed in his room all day because it was his spring break and all he did in this past week was staying home since he hated going out.

His mom called him to help him with dinner since there's a guest coming over today.

Minho never got the chance to ask his mom who's coming over since the woman was so busy to bake many dishes along with deserts so he let it be and would take it as a surprise.

The evening came and the guests arrived, luckily his dad could make out at the time closing the candy shop early.

The three consist of a parent and their only child who Minho learned his name was Hyunjin.

The mothers sat beside each other while the fathers also kept talking about taxes and sport related stuff while the two boys were sat awkwardly beside each other.

Minho's mother noticed that the boys are towards each other so she sends them to buy ice cream in the convenience store nearby.

The boys did as the parents said and both went together to buy ice cream.

Once they entered the shop, Minho turned to Hyunjin to ask him what his favorite ice cream was.

Hyunjin:"either chocolate or apple flavor"

Minho nodded his head and bought himself his favorite and paid for everything.

They walked back home but they took a short cut going through a playground both remember they play here when they were kids since they live in the same neighborhood.

Minho:"how come I never saw you before?"

He asked after both take a suit in the swing while eating their ice cream, it was almost the end evening so kids weren't around.

Hyunjin:"I don't know, I have so many friends approaching me and I never thought of finding another one"

Minho nodded his head, understanding his situations despite that he wasn't that much of an open person with so many people since he used to have two friends who moved away from the neighborhood.

Minho:"we should go back"

He said after standing up from the swing and starting walking towards his way home.

Hyunjin:"wait hyung!!!"

He called out stopping his hyung from going any further which caused Minho to turn towards him to ask him.

Minho:"What's wrong?"

Hyunjin hesitated before saying this knowing that they weren't that close but he managed to ask him anyway.

Hyunjin:"is it true that your father owns a candy shop?"

Minho smiles a little finding the boy cute how's he holding the hem of his shirt while looking away.

Minho:"yeah, why are you asking me?"

He got closer for Hyunjin to flinch and walk a step backwards as he scratched the back of his head and asked again.

Hyunjin:"do you guys by any chance sell gummy worms? the sour ones?"