𝟐𝟎 || ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ

Minho:"HYUNJIN WAIT!!"

he shouted from behind still chasing after Hyunjin who ran away without seeing a word when he won.

Hyunjin:"HYUNG PLEASE STOP!! I don't wanna go on a date with you"

he stopped in his tracks turning around facing Minho with sweats while panting.

He runs as fast as he can towards his house not thinking of anything because he lost and he doesn't want to give Minho what he wants.

Call him selfish but Hyunjin wants to stay as friends and nothing more.

Minho:"it won't be a date like you are imagining...we're not going to hold hands or kiss, I just wanted to take you to the cinema and watch your favorite movie together"

Hyunjin couldn't believe what his hyung was saying, he's panting heavily looking at the other who was in the same state as him.

Hyunjin:"what?"

Minho let out an "ugh" sound then started walking to Hyunjin and once he was close enough, he put his hands on his shoulders and said again "I booked two tickets to watch a marvel super hero movie, your favorite no?"

Hyunjin found nothing to say since he knows that Minho is using this excuse to get close towards him or make moves on him.

Hyunjin:"how can I know it's not something else?"

He asked insecure, Hyunjin knows very well that Minho can make a move on him if he wants to because he is capable of doing it.

That what scared Hyunjin the most, being forced into something he doesn't want.

Not knowing he is doing the exact same thing to Minho who was holding it on his shoulders because he loves him so much.

Minho:"don't you trust me, Candy?"

He asked with a smirk causing Hyunjin to let out a "tch" with crossing his arms bothered by the nickname and at the same time hate the smirk Minho is wearing.

Hyunjin:"FINE!! I'll go with you but no...NO FLIRTING OR TOUCHING"

He yelled the last part demanding that from Minho to raise his hands looking all innocent and say the next sentence with a playful tone.

Minho:"I won't...now let go"

He said before grabbing Hyunjin's hands and start dragging him the opposite direction to where they're going just to be stopped by Hyunjin who looked at Minho with wide eyes.

Hyunjin:"NOW?!"

He shouted very loudly causing Minho to flinch a little getting surprised by the sudden loud noise just for him to chuckle and kept dragging Hyunjin again.

Minho:"no you silly *chuckle* we're going back to school to collect our belongings that we forget there"

After him saying that, Hyunjin asked about the movie date and Minho told that it going to held tomorrow around noon so they had to wake a little early tomorrow to be able to catch up with the cenima tickets.

The reached school, helped in cleaning school with other students after the sport festival was done.

After, they collect their belongings and walked back home and on their way, Hyunjin couldn't but bring up about their race this morning.

Hyunjin:"how can you run so fast like that, I couldn't keep up with you"

He recalled the -recent- memory and smiled remembering how happy Minho was and celebrating his win with his team, it was rarely for Hyunjin to see that since he knows Minho isn't social.

Minho:"it's all because of skateboarding, I've got to be light to hold myself up in the air to be able to do flying tricks so I've been jogging as a morning hobby to lose weight"

Hyunjin listened to what Minho told him about losing weight and he couldn't but give his best friend a full body check before putting a worried expression.

Hyunjin:"you're not fat hyung, you don't need to lose weight...you're perfect"

A blush rose around his cheeks, Minho couldn't help but fall more in love with Hyunjin at this moment because being called perfect is all what the senior wants to hear to survive.

Minho:"I didn't say I am doing it because I'm fat but because losing weight has become a part of me now since I'm all passionate about skateboarding and it takes a lot of stamina to keep doing that"

He explained again not finding the idea of losing weight a big of a deal, it not like he's starving himself to death or have an eating disorder... Minho simply likes doing what he loves and it costs him his weight but Hyunjin wasn't seeing that in a good point of view.

Hyunjin:"it isn't healthy for you to lose weight all the time"

He knows he should be happy and appreciate Hyunjin getting worried about him but Minho found him exaggerating over the matter.

Minho:"cheez Hyunjin!! we had dinner together a lot in the past five years and you have seen me eat normally a lot of times whenever our family decides to do a reunion"

He exclaimed with a louder tone trying to put the idea inside Hyunjin's head that he isn't doing like what the junior is thinking.

Hyunjin:"but still...I'm worried about you"

Minho:"really?! does candy see me as perfect and also worries about me?"

He let that out with a teasing tone which results in Hyunjin to put on a serious expression again and hitting him with a light punch before saying "hyung please stop" for Minho to apologize.

Minho:"I'm sorry, just got excited...know that I will always love you Hyunjin"

He said reaching his hand to put on Hyunjin's hair ruffling it, the Junior raised his shoulders, with goosebumps rising and heartbeats increasing.

He felt the time start slowing down, stuck in a time where Minho said "I'll always love" so many time for the moment to repeat on loop and only the confession remains alive.

But that time stopping had come to an end as reality hit Hyunjin back again for him to look at Minho for few seconds then remove his hand from his hair.

Hyunjin"I...love you...too"

He said it back but Hyunjin was aware that both of them don't mean the same meaning of the word "I love you"

After that, they both walked into the neighborhood reaching Minho's house first who went towards the house door and waving at Hyunjin before going in.

Minho:"see you tomorrow, Candy...make sure to dress up nicely"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes at what his hyung said by letting out a tired sigh before walking towards his house.

He would hope everything is going to be normal tomorrow without blushing or fast heartbeats.

Hyunjin:"stay in there little heart, no need to take rushy decisions"