𝟒𝟑 || ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴀʀᴅᴡᴏʀᴋ

When they promised to not leave each other, Hyunjin meant it and he won't push Minho away anymore like he used to do

Now thinking about it, Hyunjin doesn't know when Minho started liking him or why he wouldn't move despite he was away from him for 3 years.

Didn't Minho use others to forget about him? Just like he did with jiyun?

Hyunjin felt the urge to ask the older who were now cooking their dinner.

He was currently at his apartment that Minho recently bought, a place to settle down from all his hard work of being an Olympic skateboarder.

The younger was impressed by who his hyung becomes and feels proud that he got to call him his best friend and now his lover.

Hyunjin:"hyung...when you were out in Canada...have you ever considered finding someone new other than me"

Minho sealed his lips into a thin line humming as well and tried to remember the day he thought of someone other than Hyunjin.

Minho:"you should appreciate my hard work for keeping those feelings for you for three years despite you being taken"

Hyunjin lowered his head, he doesn't deserve the other because all he did was push him away while Minho didn't give up on him and always got that glimpse of hope in them.

Hyunjin:"since when you start having these feelings for me?"

He asked just when Minho turned off the stove and flipped the food into a plate to serve them on the table.

Minho:"I wonder when..."

He held his chopsticks and fed Hyunjin the food he made, the younger munch on it then widened his eyes hiding his hand with his mouth then went loud saying "amazing!! This is so delicious" for Minho to chuckle and tell him to eat until he's full.

He then kept watching Hyunjin eat his food and remembering the day he first realized that the younger meant more than a friend to him.

.

.

.

[𝟼 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘 - 𝙼𝙷:𝟷𝟽 𝙷𝙹:𝟷𝟼]

Hyunjin:"hyung hurry up!! We're going to be late"

The young boy shouted when he saw his friend running towards the bus to catch Up and when he did it, he grabbed Hyunjin's hands who pulled him in and that resulted in Minho falling over him.

Minho:"Hyunjin, are you okay?"

He pulled himself up feeling a little pain in his head and then went to check on Hyunjin who was wincing in pain as well, Minho's eyes got wide spotting the red bruise in Hyunjin's forehead just for him to shout "OHH MY GOD!! YOU'RE BLEEDING?!" with pulling out his napkin to wipe the blood away.