𝟒𝟏 || ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ

🐰𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘🥟

🐰𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘🥟

Hyunjin:"why would you book the whole place for an hour for us only?"

He was confused, the way Minho was giving him that hungry stare wasn't helping his situation at all as he averted his gaze into the water and asked shyly.

Minho:"because I want you"

He whispered in his ears with a deep tone and as it went, Hyunjin found himself more pressured by his feelings towards Minho-the tightness around his heart was double the effects when he was around Jiyun.

He turned to look at Minho who was giving him a smirk and that same cocky grin caused Hyunjin to rewind by those few tiktoks videos and live streams that he shared with that blonde guy.

Hyunjin:"wait...how about your boyfriend?"

He asked, having that painful feeling around his stomach again which he recognized as jealousy. Yes! Hyunjin was indeed jealous of that blonde guy and all he wished for was Minho breaking up with him.

Minho:"how about you? Aren't you going to give me a whole lecture on how we were friends and we shouldn't do this and how much you love your girlfriend?"

He complained while crossing his arms ready to receive the same lecture from past years but Hyunjin just lowered his head not believing he would say this in front of his hyung.

Hyunjin:"me and jiyun broke up"

Minho:"you did?"

The older got shocked not expecting Hyunjin to say the words he always wished for him to say, fighting the urge to smile widely knowing Jiyun was out of the way.

Hyunjin:"answer my question first!!"

He said with a demanding tone, crossing his arms, furrowed eyebrows and big pout which didn't scare Minho away but was the exact opposite and he wanted to shower hyunjin with the world's affection.

Minho:"well, no...i don't have one"

Felix wasn't even closer to his type as he found him too gentle and soft, and he already got someone obsessed with him.

Hyunjin:"then how about-"

Minho:"Felix? we were fake dating and this hot springs property belongs to his family, this trip was my reward from acting all lovey dovey with him in front of the camera"

And another reason because Felix got another boyfriend who might be with him right now, the same boyfriend Felix ran away from but couldn't escape forever since his boyfriend followed him everywhere.

Hyunjin finds Minho explaining his situation and really calms down his heart from all the stressing heartbeats.

Hyunjin:"so all of that was fake? You didn't move on from me?"