𝟏𝟐 || ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴀɴᴅs

It was early in the morning where Hyunjin woke up and did his morning routine

He got read by wearing his uniform and eating his breakfast, he then put his home works in his bag and was about to step out and before he could do that, there was a doorbell that surprised him.

He reached his hand and opened the door by twisting the doorknob just to find his friend for five years and his 3 day boyfriend standing at his doorstep.

Minho:“good morning, candy”

He greets the younger who got out from the house locking the door behind him and then turned to Minho with wide eyes.

hyunjin:“Hyung?! What are you doing at this hour!”

Minho smiled and held Hyunjin by his hand intertwining their fingers and started walking away from the neighborhood.

Minho:“I want us to walk to school together”

Hyunjin stopped walking making Minho stop on his tracks as well.

Hyunjin:“like this?!”

He raised both of his hand and Minho's hand meaning that he was shocked knowing that Minho is going to keep holding his hand until their feet stepped into the school.

Minho:“yeah, what's wrong with that? You're my boyfriend after all”

Hyunjin didn't know what to say since he accepted what his hyung wanted him to be and Minho enjoyed seeing the junior frustrated every time he made a move on him.

They both walked hand in hand through the school corridors where students were giving them the eyes while whispering among each other about the rumour of Minho claiming Hyunjin for seven days.

Once they arrived at the stairs where no one was around, Minho let go of the other's hand and was about to go up toward his classroom but Hyunjin stopped him by hugging him from the back.

Minho:“candy? What's wrong?”

He asked turning his head to the side the moment where Hyunjin leaned closer to his ear and whispered “i will miss you” which caused Minho's ears to turn red upon hearing those words from the junior.

Hyunjin:“never approaches me during lunch break, recess, at my classroom doorstep, or even after school...stay away from me”

He said before leaving which made Minho chuckle at how Hyunjin's behavior, one minute he would hug you the next minute he would shout at you—just like a cat.

Minho walked towards his classroom while a dumb smile never left his face that scared and confused his classmates since they never smiled around them.